The Music Teacher

After School

I went over the last two lessons in my head as I walked to Mr Haner’s room, shit was well, shit I may not pay attention but I appear to be doing ok and passing which is all that matters. Art however, one of the best subjects in the world, was portrait time again, every start of the year Miss Peters asks us to go off in pairs and paint each other, and obviously me and Gerard always pair off he paints the best pictures of me it’s unbelievable. I got to the door and knocked,

“Come in!”

He bellowed out, I opened the door and crept in, he was playing again didn’t sound like a song but it was good,

“You wanted me to come here?”

He turned and looked at me with a slight look of sadness, no idea where that came from at all,

“Mr Haner, what’s wrong?”

He walked past me and locked the door, ok I have no idea why he did that, should I be a little freaked out by this,

“Don’t worry, I just don’t want anyone walking in,”

He said seeing the look of worry on my face,

“Can I just ask, you and Zacky, are you, going out?”

“God no! He’s like my best friend in the whole wide world, I couldn’t date him.”

“Then you wont mind if I do this,”

And with that he twisted me round and kissed me hard, my arms worked their way around his neck as I kissed him back with just as much force, a dominance battle followed, and minutes later we broke apart needing air. I just looked at him as I took in all the air I could before my lips were attacked again, his tongue was allowed to roam freely in my mouth, I had given in it was too good to try and stop. His hands worked their way up and down my sides before rest on my thighs pushing me against a desk lifting me slightly before pinning me down so he was now completely laid on top of me. Fast you say, yeah I guess so, a day and he wants me, eugh he could get anyone why the hell me? My thoughts were interrupted by his hips slowly grinding into my own making my back arch into him, fuck he knew where to go. Wait, what the hell? No matter how good this feels it needs to stop, it’s not right he’s my teacher not some man I can fuck and shove my tongue halfway down his throat. I pushed against his chest and tilted my head to the side to break the kiss, he got the message that I wanted him off so he moved himself off me to let me get up myself.

“That was wrong, we shouldn’t have done it.”
I looked at him but instead of looking at me his eyes were fixed on his own shoes.

“Brian, no sorry Mr Haner, can I ask why? I don’t get it, there’s bound to be plenty of girls throwing themselves at you, yet on the first day of actually meeting me you want me, I’m not anything worth you getting all worked up about.”

“Don’t say that, from seeing you before I knew that you looked good, but now I’ve spent time with you, fuck your better than anyone I know. Whoa ok I’m making this sound like I’m some nutcase but I’m not normally like this, I just wanna get to know you more. Hey, how do you know my name?”

“Frank told me, oh yeah he said to bring you over, he hasn’t seen you in a while and thinks you should come over and hang.”

“Yeah sure, let me grab my stuff and we’ll take my car. Look can you not tell Frank about this, I mentioned that you looked hott and that I’d like to…..well you know what and he said he’d chop my balls off if I tried.”

I let out a little giggle, poor Frankie he’s trying to be all big and hard to protect me again.

“Look I just want to get to know you more, you know maybe take you out a few times nothing serious, I just want to see what’s under that fiery exterior that you have built up. Please, just one chance?”

Come on you have to, look at the man, he’s hot, he wants you, and he’s hot. I may have said that twice,

“Ok then and for the record your not so bad looking yourself.”

I winked at him as he gathered his stuff together and walked over,

“Can I just ask, don’t say anything to Frank, not yet anyway, I do like having balls you know.”

I laughed and thought about grabbing them, just as we reached the door I did and he groaned. Handful or what!

“I quite like them too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe moving fast but thats how my mind works

9 of you, my god argh. love and skittles to you all.