Status: Acitve! <3

Green Eyes, Blue Skies

We Keep Ourselves A Mystery.

"I was tapping your shoulder forever back there!" Jess said, throwing her arms in the air.
"I know, I know." Allie said, rolling her eyes.
"So why didn’t you turn?"
"I was talking to someone!"
"Yeah I saw him; do you like him already?"
"No," Allie sounded weary, as though they've had these types of conversations before.
"So you just met him?"
"I figured I might as well be friends with the person sitting next to me."
Jess nodded her head, "True, true."
They ran into a few friends, before choir but left them quickly. They were determined to get seats by each other, like they had in every other class. Once they were all settled in their seats, Allie looked around to see who else was around them…and she also looked for the boy from her last class without realizing it. Some people she knew by name only, and she got the seat that was next to the tenor section; a seat next to high school guys that could potentially be outrageous. "This could get interesting as the year progresses…" She thought. Unfortunately she didn't know the boy right next to her, but she'd live.
Then, a few seats in, and a row ahead, she recognized the boy from her previous class. He was sitting in his seat, arms crossed and eyes forward. He was cute, and she was attracted to him, but she figured that it wouldn't really be anything anyway and she just really wanted to be friends with him. And she wasn't necessarily looking for a relationship right now…there was too much going on to worry about, and trying to be more than friends with a guy was something she just did not really need to worry about right now. And she wasn't really too eager to get involved with guys after everything that happened in the summer.
Jess punch Allie's arm, "Do you think we'll have to sing today?" She continued to look around the room until their teacher had gone to the front. Class was officially beginning and she honestly didn't want to put up with another explanation of expectations. But then again, the next class she only had Jake and May. The good thing was tomorrow, she had alternate classes and the first one had Gabby, Alex, and Kyle. The downside-it was science. Science wasn't too bad, but it was Chemistry, which she heard was challenging.
Allie checked the time on the clock that was located on the far wall. A little over 30 minutes left. She figured she could just tune the rest of the class out. "Oh," she thought, "the end of the day is not coming fast enough for me."
* * *
Shaant walked out of the school, and sighed a big sigh, "First day over and done with. Damn, I can't wait to get home and sleep." He looked up and saw Dave waving his arms around like a madman. Eyebrows furrowed, he waved back half-heartedly and continued his path past the buses to student parking.
"You couldn't come over?" Jeff and I were standing around; even Tom came by with Katie. Maria showed up eventually, but Jeff offered her a ride and they left. Tom caught a ride with them too, but Katie had to stay after for something. Since you live closest to me, you can drive, right?" He stood with his hands in his coal-gray jacket. The buses had roared to life and began to rumble out of the lot.
Shaant started walking again; Dave at his side, "Sure, why not? You don't really live that close to me though."
He shrugged,' Yeah, but Jeff doesn't go past my house, and you do."
"Alright, no problem," they got into his navy blue 4-door, "sorry it's full of stuff. I didn't get a chance to clean it out before school." Shaant put the key into the ignition, while Dave looked around in disbelief.
There were a few articles of clothing from going to the beach or pool, beach towels, shoes, and half-empty bags of many varieties. Overall, he found it to be in a reasonable state.
"What are you talking about? It seems pretty clean to me!"
"No, I'm going to tackle that mess this weekend probably. I can't stand having to look at that all the time."
"Phft, it's typical for teenagers to be this messy. Especially a guy." Dave stated blatantly. Shaant shook his head, but kept quiet. They reached their road in a matter of minutes and he dropped his friend off.
Once he reached his own house, he gathered his school things and looked dismally at his car. "Definitely needs a good cleaning," he thought as he walked into his house. Nobody was home yet; both of his parents came home about an hour or two after he got home from school.
"Wow, I'm more tired than I thought I was…" Hours later, he awoke just in time for dinner, and, eventually, after his nightly routine, fell into a deeper slumber hoping he'd be well rested enough for school the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So you guys know that things are going to start off slow, right? There's going to be some good stuff maybe within the next few chapters, but really, things can't happen too fast.Otherwise, really... :| I understand there's a lot of "friends" to keep track of, but they honestly don't matter much. I hope nobody's confused, and I only added in random people because they're just normal people who have friends. They are not "outcasts". But thank you to VivaLaKim [Kim :D <3] for letting me know that there's quite a few people that don't matter. XD I'll try to make sure that there's not a bunch of unnecessary bits in this story, but it's still forming. So please bear with me.