Status: Acitve! <3

Green Eyes, Blue Skies

Eyeliner And A Famous Designer Brand.

A hand shot out from under a bright orange pillow, and slapped the snooze button on a black iHome. The intense guitar riffs stopped immediately, and Allie wrapped the orange and white striped comforter around her tighter, and kept her eyes closed.
"Fuck this, really. It's too early to get up. I don't miss sleeping in at all…" But her hopes to sleep in a bit longer disappeared as her mom walked in and started talking to her, and reminding her that she had to be ready on time to catch the bus.
"…I need to make sure you're up at least, because I have to leave right now. Get up, please Allie. I wouldn't appreciate a call or text from you saying that you missed the bus, and have no way of getting to school." Her mom opened the curtains, but also turned on Allie's lamp.
She responded by giving her a sour look, and throwing the covers off, annoyed. Her mom shot her a smile, but Allie just rolled her eyes. "How could she be such a morning person?"
After about a minute or so, she got up, and walked over to her closet while rubbing her eyes and stretching. "Alright, you don't need to worry, I'm awake. Don't be late for work." She kissed her mom on the cheek and they hugged quickly.
"Have a good day at school."
"Eh…I can try…" She mumbled as she walked over to shut and lock her door.
Still quite groggy, Allie went back to her closet and looked through the various new things she had bought for the new school year. Eventually, she pulled out a light blue ruffled skirt and a white tee shirt with a gray design. "Might as well." She thought as she pulled the shirt over her head.
In a matter of minutes, she was dressed and ready for school. After another once over in the mirror, she decided to put her hair up in a ponytail instead of letting it down again. She walked over to check on her siblings in their rooms quickly. She had two younger siblings, twins actually, by the name of Jack and June. After seeing they were both still sound asleep, Allie gathered her things and walked out of the house to wait for the bus. It was a good ten minutes before the bus was supposed to come, but with her driver she never knew.

Eventually, Allie had made it to school, but the weather quickly took a turn for the worse. Once she had gotten to second period, it had already started to rain quite a lot. She looked outside as she took her seat at the back of her history classroom, and noted the sinister gray clouds that didn't look like they were going away soon. There were still a couple of minutes left before the bell was going to ring, but she didn't see many people she was that close to in this class. But just as she thought that, she saw the boy, Shaant, from yesterday walk in and right behind him was May. Unfortunately, May had seen someone else before Allie got to call her over to sit with her.
"Great," She thought to herself as she slid lower into her chair, "back of the class is no fun if you don't have anyone to talk to." But she looked up, and saw that Shaant had walked back towards her and sat down in the empty desk next to hers.
"You don't mind if I take this do you? You look lonely, and my other two friends don't have any other desks by them." She was slightly stunned at his friendly smile and willingness to talk to her, but she didn't mind it so much. Guys didn't pay her a lot of attention; even if she thought he was just trying to be her friend.
"Um," she let out a chuckle, "sure, I don't see why I would mind. Shaant, right?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee~ Alright,another chapter out. This one's short, and no switching POV because I'm already typing up another chapter, and I like how it starts off. You'll see. Updates for thisshouldn't be so slow, because I"m working on more as I type this note :] Comments appreciated <3