Status: Acitve! <3

Green Eyes, Blue Skies

Move Bitch, Get Out The Way.

Hearing Allie say his name made him smile a bit. He figured she seemed like a sweet girl, and it was a nice change from all of the others Shaant usually saw. Even though he had just met her yesterday, he started to have a slight interest in her, which wasn't too unusual for him. It was just that he really wanted to find a girl who was different than Victoria, because that ended up being something he really didn't want to relive. And he figured he could get to know Allie to see if she was really worth it.
"Yup. And you're Allie." She smiled back at him.
"Indeed I am. I guess sitting by you won't be that bad." She said joking.
"I sure hope it won't be too bad. I like to think I'm an alright guy."
"Don't worry, you're pretty cool, I must admit." I nodded, "I know I am." She laughed.
"Someone's cocky."
"You're cool too though, so it's all good." He didn't say all that he thought of her though. She was cool, nice, cute, and funny, but he obviously wouldn't admit that much this soon. The bell rang obnoxiously, as usual, and signaled the start of class. All eyes turned to the teacher up front, who was smiling and looking at all the tired faces. All eyes, that is, except Shaant's. While the teacher was going on about the course, Shaant continued to look back at Allie, whose head was resting on her arms and eyelids were drooping.
At one point, maybe halfway into the class, he looked over to find Allie fast asleep on her desk. He didn't pin her as the type to fall asleep in class, and as much as he hates it when people wake him up, he knew he had to try to wake her up.
First, he tried to inconspicuously kick her (gently, of course). When that didn't work, he tried to reach over and shake her awake, or hit her. Once their teacher was turned, he pushed her hard enough to hopefully wake her up immediately. She did, thankfully, and mouthed a "thank you" to Shaant, who waved it off.
After another agonizing introduction to the course they would be taking, it was finally time for lunch. The teacher said goodbye to all of the students as they slowly shuffled out of the classroom. As for Shaant, he waved his friends away, and told them to go on without him. He was waiting for Allie to gather her things together, so he could walk with her. "Why not?" He figured. She swung her bag over her shoulder and shot him a smile.
"Aw, I get an escort out of class? Cool." She walked down the aisle; he was keeping pace with her in the next aisle.
"Haha, yeah. Where are you going? I can probably walk you part of the way; I just have to meet up with another friend to go to lunch." He really wanted to be able to walk and talk with her, but part of him was scared she would think he was trying too hard to leave an impression on her.
Allie smiled, and blushed so subtly that Shaant didn't notice the light pink now across her face, "Sure, I guess if you want to. I've got to go to orchestra." He nodded, "No problem."
They started walking down the hallway side by side and discussed their likes and dislikes they had about the year so far. But they didn't get to talk as much as they would've liked beacuse Shaant's friend Katie evnetually turned a corner and ran into them.
"Oh! Shaant! Hey, let's go! We don't have out table secured for the year yet." She grabbed his arm and started to pull him away from Allie. She stifled a laugh and waved goodbye.
"Sorry." He called back to her, and turned himself so he was walking forward again.
"I hope our table wasn't taken..." Katie groaned.
"Same" he replied. Suddenly, he saw a familiar head of sandy blond hair, and realized it was Victoria passing in front of them. She was headed in the same direction as their table.
"Fuck! I think we lost our table..." Katie said, trying to be ridiculously dramatic.
"No, she could be going past." But as soon as he half-heartedly said these words did his ex-girlfriend seat hereslf exactly where he was sitting the previous day.
"Ahh, bitch sat down."He thought bitterly. If he thought that she knew that was their seat, he could've said she did it to spite him. She was always dramatic. It was one of the reasons they didn't work out, and also why it had been quite a nasty break up. It was sad in a way, because they were decent friends (although very flirtatious) before they dated. However, things went too far too fast once they started dating. He always had a problem with girls when it came to taking things too fast, and he was trying to stop that as well as he could, but the things is she went along with it when they dated. He couldn't pinpoint where things went sour, but he knew her controlling attitude wasn't good, and once she had accused him of cheating he knew he was done with her. He was a bit of a flirt, but never cheated. She was just too confident in her looks, and lies, which led her to think that it was ok for her to cheat, and that's just what she did. But of course, she blamed him for everything that went wrong.
Katie tugged on his arm once more, "Forget her, ok? Dumb bitch." He smiled a bit. Katie had been like a sister to him for the longest time, and the thing with Victoria pissed her off as well. She hated seeing her best friend have to go through all of that trouble.
They found another table soon though, and decided that, even if their former table was free, the next time they'd just eat here. Too bad Shaant was already in a bad mood after thinking about Victoria. He made an effort to listen to Katie's attempt at distracting him from his thoughts, but it was useless. Thank God they couldn't see her, because then he would've just gotten angrier as the time wore on. Today, he was thankful lunch was a short period.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hey <3
Sooooo how ya like it?
It's kinda long, but y'know I owe it.
I love the song used for the title for so many reasons, and I was trying to think of a suitable title so this came to mind as a joke, but then I just decided to use it. Why not? Haha. And one part is an inside joke, so maybe you'll figure it out ;]
Comment and subscribe? Please, let me know if it'sgood worth typing.
To everyone else who gives me feedback and subscribes [even those who subscribe and DON'T say anthing, although you should] thank you so much! I love you so much. You motivate me lots <3