Status: PLEASE NOTE--THIS WAS "THAT SUMMER" BUT I'M REWRITING IT...PLEASE KEEP WITH ME! YOU'LL LOVE IT I PROMISE!!! :D

Memories That Fade Like Photographs;

five;

As I sat at lunch with Anna, we both picked at the nasty middle-school food they gave us. I saw her look at somebody sitting behind us and so I turned around to look.

"Don't look at him!" She whisper-yelled at me and grabbed my arm to get my attention. I turned around to face her and her cheeks were red.

"Who are you looking at then?" I whispered back, so she didn't get freaked out again. I hadn't seen anybody behind us, so I didn't know.

"I don't know his name...but he's so cute!" He has light brown hair and blue eyes...and he's just about my height." Anna said, daydreaming about the boy. I looked behind me again and saw him.

Kyle Austin. He was the boy I liked in my english class! I turned back around to look at Anna with a mean look on my face.

"Oh, no. You know I've liked him for a long time, Anna!" I said in a quiet yell, more furious than before. She ran her fingers through her long, dark hair and looked at her nails, then at me.

"Well it's been long enough. If you aren't going to make the move sometime, then someone else will. And that someone is me." She said it plain and simple, which hurt me even more. Why would a friend do this to me?

I stood up with my tray, heading towards the trashcan feeling angry. When I came back to the table, Anna wasn't there. I looked around and there I spotted her, talking to Kyle. My mouth dropped open and my cheeks got hot as I stormed over there.

"Yeah, so she's liked you for a really long time, and I think you two would be perfect together, so you should give her a chance." I heard her say as I grabbed her arm and faced her to me in anger. My mouth opened to yell at her, but nothing came out as I realized what she was doing for me.

Instead of yelling, I hugged her tight, right in front of Kyle and his whole table, not giving a care. She was my best friend and I loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Flashhhback.
I'm just saying if you didn't know, these have been going in order...
But this one took place in 8th grade. But they are going to be going in order again, promise!
Also, I know I just updated, but I will be doing at least 2-4 more tonight to finish this story, so please comment and let me know what you think!
I love you guys! :D

zingerlove<3