Status: PLEASE NOTE--THIS WAS "THAT SUMMER" BUT I'M REWRITING IT...PLEASE KEEP WITH ME! YOU'LL LOVE IT I PROMISE!!! :D

Memories That Fade Like Photographs;

six;

I sat outside on the tire swing in our backyard thinking about Alex. Did he really like me? Why would he want the school's 'weird girl'? Then again, he said he hadn't seen me around before...

I heard a bird start chirping in the tree above me, so I looked up to see a nest with three little blue eggs sitting carefully in it. Lucky birds, they get to fly away from everything.

I heard something from the old road by my yard so I looked up, and saw a boy kicking a rock down the road as he walked. He was wearing skinny jeans, old converses and...a light blue shirt.

"Alex!" I yelled, making him look up and squint in the light to see me, then smile and walk over to me as I was still sitting in the tire swing. As he came up, he sat on the other side of the swing and started to spin us.

"Hey! Do you live here?" He asked as I laughed from the tire swing spinning so much.

"Yeah. Why were you walking down this street by yourself?" I asked, trying not to be too nosy.

"I don't know...I just like to walk...It helps me clear my head." I nodded and laughed as he tried to tickle me.

"S-stop!" I screamed in laughter as he finally stopped tickling my sides. My cheeks were red and my hair was a mess. He smiled and brushed it away from my face with his fingers. I blushed again and he smirked.

"So you like me, huh?" He said, making my mouth drop and him get up from the swing. I got up too and followed him as he walked around the tree.

"What?! Who said that?" I said as he tried to hide around the corner, but I was too fast for him. I went around the other side and grabbed his shoulders.

"So it's true?" He smirked again and I opened my mouth to talk.

"I--" I was cut off by a car that pulled up and stopped short. The window rolled down and there was a girl with straight long brunette hair and green eyes who looked me up and down then at Alex.

"Get in, baby. We're going shopping. Now." She demanded as Alex looked at me and sighed.

"Sorry, I gotta go..." He said reluctantly as he pointed to her car. I bit my lip and nodded as he walked over to it and got in the passenger side door. I saw her kiss him and drive away as tears came to my eyes and I ran in the house.

How could he do this to me? I thought he liked me! Of course not, I'm just a stupid girl...why would I even try to get with Alex Gaskarth? He was way too good for me, it was obvious.

I ran in my bathroom and sat down on the floor and cried as I locked the door behind me.

Nobody likes the weird-girl....
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, poor Katie.
Stupid Alex.
Grr.
Haha, anyways I think there will be two more chapters...or three.
But this is almost finished and I think you'll love it!
Please continue to comment and help me update faster!
Motivate me! I love you guys!

zingerlove<3