Status: PLEASE NOTE--THIS WAS "THAT SUMMER" BUT I'M REWRITING IT...PLEASE KEEP WITH ME! YOU'LL LOVE IT I PROMISE!!! :D

Memories That Fade Like Photographs;

eight;

I woke up in a cold sweat on the hard bathroom tile. I must've fallen asleep from crying and locking myself in. I wiped my mouth off and touched my forehead. I had the worst headache and I had been crying.

There was dried tears on my cheeks. From my 'dream' I'm guessing...

I started thinking about today and yesterday, but everything just made me more upset. Too bad I don't have anyone else to talk to about life.

My parent's wanted to get me a counselor, but I refused to spill my guts to some random person just because the have a degree in knowing how to listen.

The light was still on and I looked over at the door and saw there was a note pushed under it. I picked it up and recognized my parents handwriting.

Hey sweetie,

We just wanted to let you know that we're going out for a bit.

Hope you feel better. We left some snacks out in the kitchen if you're hungry.

Oh, and that boy came by earlier looking for you, so we said you were asleep.

Love, Mom and Dad.


Sweetie? Love? Yeah, right. They didn't care about me at all. They went out to have fun while their daughter was in here crying her eyes out. That's great parenting.

And Alex came by? What did he want? To apologize about his slutty-ass girlfriend embarrassing him in front of another girl he was trying to play? Well, I'm not falling for him anymore.

I'm not going to let some upperclassmen guy take advantage of me just because he thinks he can.

My life gets worse every moment I live. My best friend is gone. My almost-boyfriend is gone. My parents are just about gone. I have nothing else to live for.

Why do these things always happen to me? What did I do to deserve any of this? It's just not fair at all.

Maybe I would be better off dead...
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg omg omg!
What do you think's gonna happen?
Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!
Thanks to everyone who already did! Love you guys!
One more chapter!

zingerlove<3