Status: Still going!

It's a Tiny's World

Prologue

It was a dark night when it happened. A heavy rain fall was falling from the sky. Lighting and the alarms going off were the only light that lit up the building. Thunder shook the ground. The undead ran the earth now, and no one could stop them.

In this small town of Ducatel, the windows were broken, the cars and boats alarms were going off, and bodies lay covering the streets. Rain poured down, flooding the ground and mixing with the blood. At the Ducatel Prison, a tall man in an orange jumpsuit with the sleeves ripped off, revealing the tattoos covering both his arms walked out of a hole on one the side of the brick building. His shaved black hair had specks of grey in it. The blood that covered his face and beard may have been his, or might not have been, he didn’t know.

His light grey eyes and gold tooth shined when the lighting hit the ground. He grinned as he held one of the creatures in his hands. Squeezing hard enough, he broke through the undead’s head, his hands being covered with blood and brains.

He laughed, throwing the body on the ground and kicking it away from him. Other creatures ran away, some ran toward him. He punched them away, red liquid falling from the zombies with each punch he landed on them. His smile never faded.

To no one in particular, he yelled,

“Tiny’s back mother fuckers!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is too dark to be funny. This is suppose to be a comedy. I was too lazy to make a layout, so I just went with this one. I'll make one. Eventually.

Anyways, I would like to say that I do not own Ducatel. That is the town from Hard Rain. I do not own Left for Dead. My brother and I both own Tiny.