Somewhere in the Middle

Stay Strong

Finding out that Slutlynn is related to Ronnie and Pauly was... shocking, I guess. Deep down I expected it. I think Riley was more shocked then me. Sometimes when I would look at her, Slutlynn I mean, I would see something that looked familar but I couldn't place it. Looks like I don't need to keep wondering now. 

Riley and I swore when we got home that night, we weren't going to tell anyone. Remembering the texts they sent us helped us make our decision. The thing that scared me the most was that they would really do something to us if we did tell. Having to go through that once is enough for me. Nobody should have to go through that twice, let alone once. 

Today it's Sunday and I'm sprawled out on the living room couch, while Riley is on the other. 

“Are you recording Pretty Little Liars tomorrow?" Riley asked shifting her gaze from the tv to me. I nodded and started twirling my hair. 

“I'm scared," I whispered. Riley sat down beside me and wrapped her arms around me. “I am too, but we have to stay strong. Just like mom and dad told us when we were little," She replied in a whisper. I sighed and pulled away, “Can we go to the park?" 

She nodded and grabbed her phone, telling me she was going to see if Barbie and Giana wanted to go. While she did that I decided to text Ace.

Do you want to go to the park with me and the girls?

I grabbed my purse from the kitchen table and put five Monsters in it. When I closed the fridge my phone vibrated.

It's the one by your house, right?"

Yeah. See you there. After I sent that I put it in my purse and slipped my sunglasses on. Riley came in and grabbed her keys, “We have to pick up Giana and Barbie. Why does it look like you have a severed head in your purse?" 

“It's not a severed head you dipshit, it's cans of Monster." I snorted and walked out the front door. She was mumbling to herself about not being a dipshit or something like that. I really couldn't understand her. 

We both got in the car and she pulled out before I could get my seatbelt on causing me to hit my head on the window. I groaned and rubbed my head, “You made me hit my head, bitch." She recieved a slap to the head. 

We got to Barbie's house and before I could push my seat up she pushed it up with me still in it. That resulted in me hitting my head, yet again, on the dashboard. I'm pretty sure I'll have a bruise before this day's over. 

“That's the second time someone has made me hit my head in the last five minutes. Could you please refrain from touching me or anything near me," I stated more then asked. They both snickered but stopped when I sent them death glares. 

I didn't talk after that. Today was just a sucky day. First I got woke up at eleven this morning by our lovely uncle's yelling downstairs, then I couldn't get the pickle jar open so I set it on the counter but instead of staying there it fell and broke, and lastly I couldn't find my song notebook. Me not having my notebook or pickles makes me not normal. I have to atleast have one pickle for me to function. And the notebook basically tells my life through songs, the only person who's seen it is Riley and I'd like to keep it that way.

“Hayley are you coming?" Giana asked sticking her head in the driver side window. I didn't even know she was in the car. I got out and grabbed my purse, slipping it on my shoulder. 

“Hayley they have swings! Come on!" Riley grabbed my hand and dragged me to the swings. I dropped my bag in the sand by the poles before plopping my ass down on a swing. Instead of swinging I started twisting around to make the chains wrap around one another and when it wouldn't twist anymore I took my feet off the ground, letting it unravel. 

“Guess who?" Two large hands covered my eyes. I new it was Ace but I'm gonna play along. “The amazingly hot Carlisle Cullen?" I jokingly asked. He gasped in fake shock and titled my head back to look at him. 

“How rude. Do I look like a sparkling vampire?" He questioned. I thought about it for a second and shook my head, “No, you look like my sexy boyfriend." He smirked and planted a kiss on my lips, letting go of my head. 

“Seriously, save the sappy love crap for when your alone,"  Giana said, fake gagging. I giggled but stopped when Ace picked me up off the swing and sat down on it. A pout instantly appeared on my face and my arms crossed over my chest. His deep chuckle met my ears and before I could blink I was pulled in his lap.

I layed head on his shoulder and breathed in the scent of his cologne. Remembering the drinks in my purse I glanced at the girls. “There's Monster in my purse if you guys want some," I said and rolled my eyes when the three of them jumped up faster then you could say “ass-butt." 

“Can you hand me one?" Ace asked holding out his hand. Barbie handed him one and asked if I wanted one, I kindly declined. Everyone minus Riley looked at me like I was crazy. I never turned down a Monster. 

“Are you feeling ok? You never turn down a Monster." Ace sent me a worried look but I waved him off. “I just don't feel like myself today. Guess I didn't get enough sleep last night or something," I replied quietly.  

He started softly swinging back and forth, every now and then asking if I wanted a sip of his Monster. Every time I whispered “no" and closed my eyes, laying my head on his shoulder and softly kissing his neck. I wish everything bad would drift away to another planet so I could be happy for once.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

School. Hell. Prison. Whatever you want to call it, sucks bright blue golfballs. I mean nothings worse then having to listen to your teachers drone on and on about stuff you learned the year before. Do you think they ever get tired of repeating themselves? I sure as hell get tired of hearing them repeat themselves. 

Riley and I were always getting B's and the occasional A in school. We may not have let anyone know we got good grades because we didn't want them to think of us differently. When we first got to our new schools everyone instantly thought we were trouble makers who got F's and didn't give a flying fuck about school. It was actually the other way around. We may not have liked certain schools but we liked getting good grades. College was always something I wanted to do. I don't know what for but it just always appealed to me. Riley and I have talked about it before and she wanted to go to but she didn't know what for either.

Hayley are we still coming to your guys' house?" Giana asked stopping by my locker. I nodded and shut my locker, putting my purse on my shoulder.

“Hey, there's these two dudes out front who say they know you guys," Barbie said pointing to me and Riley. We glanced at each other with furrowed brows. Who the hell could it be?

Before we made it to the door Ace walked up to us and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, kissing my temple. When we stepped out the door I instantly tensed up. I glanced at Riley out of the corner of my eye to see her tensed and stepping closer to me and Ace. 

“Hey girls. Been a while since we've seen you. Did you get your tires fixed?" Ronnie asked, a mischevious smirk plastered on his face. Pauly had the same smirk but it instantly faded when he saw Ace's arm around me. 

Just fucking great.
    
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler but it tells you more about the girls. Sorry about the wait. I had writers block on it but not anymore. Comment? Subscribe? Make Skittlez and me happy.

Song of the day- Better With You by Five Times August