Somewhere in the Middle

Land, Sweet Land

I just have to say that this is the best birthday Riley and I have had in four years. It's still not the same without our mom or dad but we're here with the people we love and the people who changed our lives for the better. 

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I turned my head to see Ace looking at me with a smirk. Oh geez, what the hell is he gonna say?

“I want to give you your present before anyone else." He said and held a little box infront of me. I took the box and opened it to find a beautiful necklace. 

I looked up at him grinning and hugged him, “I love it. Thank you so much Ace." I whispered in his ear while standing on my tip toes. His arms tightened around me and he chuckled, kissing my hair. 

“I'm glad ya like it babe. Took me forever to find it." He stated after releasing me. There he goes again calling me babe. I blushed causing him to chuckle again. 

“Riley and Hayley come here, your mom and I have a surprise for you two!" Dad said in the mic with a huge grin. I walked with Riley over to our parents only to have blind folds put on. 

“Dad why did you put this on me?" I asked whining. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, “It's so you won't see your surprise until we get outside." 

I huffed but let him guide me outside to get my surprise, “Riley do you have a blind fold on too?" I asked.

“Yeah and I don't like it mom." Riley responded. I giggled and felt dad let go of my hand when we stopped. I better not fall flat on my ass because these heels make me way taller. 

The blindfold was taken off and I had to blink my eyes so I could see. When I was finally able to see I saw a bright blue 2010 Camaro, I looked over and saw a purple 2010 Camaro. I looked at Riley with wide eyes to see her doing the same, we both looked at mom and dad and they nodded each handing us a set of keys. 

“These are really ours? Oh my jesus. Hayls we have fucking cars!" Riley yelled shaking me by my shoulders causing me to snap out of shock. I squealed running to mom and dad hugging them, Riley joining shortly after. 

“Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love it and I love you guys so much. This is the best birthday and presents anyone has gave us." I said pulling away and kissing their cheeks. I ran-well more like fast walk in my killer heels-to my car and got in putting the keys in the ignition. 

Holy shit it sounds fucking amazing. It's loud but not bad loud, it's like classic muscle car loud and that's how I like my cars. I rolled down the windows and turned the radio up a little bit.

“I can't believe they got us cars." I whispered to myself. I saw a little card tied to the steering wheel, I opened it and read it.

Hayley you have made all our dreams come true, you and Riley have made our lives so much better. We wanted to give you a birthday present you would never forget and use every day. I hope you have an amazing sixteenth birthday. Love, mom and dad

I wiped the tears that had fallen and turned off the car. I got out to see Riley getting out of her car and tear streaks down her face. She walked over to me and hugged me, “Did you get a card too?" She asked. 

“Yeah." I responded hugging her tighter. “We probably look like a bunch of cry babies. Let's wipe our faces and go back inside." I said pulling away from her. We both wiped the tears away and walked back inside with everyone. 

}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{

As of right now Ace and I are putting all my gifts in the trunk of my car, while Riley and Aiden are doing the same with her gifts.

“Thanks for helping me Ace." I said shutting the trunk. I went to get in my car but he pulled me back to him, “I don't even get a hug or kiss goodbye?" He asked pouting. That pout makes him look even more sexier. Wait I did not just say that?

I blushed but gave him a hug and kissed his cheek, “Bye Ace. Thanks again for the necklace." I said and got in the car. I put the keys in the ignition and rolled the limo tint windows down. 

“Hey Hayls, hold up. We're riding with you." Matt said jogging over to my car with Berry-it's Matt Berry if your wondering-and Jason Berry. I met those two guys at the party and they are perverted if I do say so myself. I also decided to call Matt Berry, Berry-as I said before-because it would get confusing with two Matt's. 

“Dude I get shotgun so get your asses in the back." Matt said to the Berry brothers. They grumbled but climbed in the back none the less. Matt shut the door and buckled up. 

“Uncle Matt did you tell them about how I drive?"

“Nope." He said popping the ‘p' and smirking at me. I chuckled buckling my seatbelt and looked in the rearview mirror, “Better buckle up boys." I said my smirk matching Matt's.

“How bad of a driver can you be?" Berry ask. If he only knew, if he only knew.

“You can't be that bad, I mean this is your first time driving right?" Jason asked. 

“Yeah sure, whatever you say." I said sarcastically. I pressed the gas pedal and gunned it out of the parking lot. 

}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{

“Land, sweet land." Jason yelled laying on the front lawn. Now Berry was a different story, he hadn't moved from his spot in the backseat of my car. 

“I think I shit my pants." Berry said after getting out of the car. Dude I so did not need to know that. 

“Dude I so did not need to know that and if you did your gonna clean the spot where you sat." I said and slipped off my shoes. “Hey can you guys get the stuff out of my trunk while I get changed?" I asked Matt, Berry, and Jason.

They nodded and I threw the keys to Matt. I don't really trust either of the Berry's with the keys to my car. I went up the stairs and to my room, I got changed into my Gir pjs and my Gir slippers.

I walked out of my room to see Riley stepping out of her room in her Jack Skellington pjs and her Jack Skellington slippers.

“Who rode home with you?" I asked opening my door so the guys could put my stuff in there. 

”Oh Uncle Zee, Uncle Johnny, and Unlce Bri. We have really got to stop doing this." She said pointing to our pjs. I chuckled knowing we would keep doing this no matter what.

“Who rode with you?" Riley asked with a smirk. I smirked, “Uncle Matt, Matt Berry a.k.a Berry, and Jason Berry." I said pulling my hair in a messy ponytail. 

“What did they do when you got in the driveway?"

“Land, sweet land." I said imitating Jasons voice. “That's what Jason said. Now Berry was kinda nasty but funny too," I said and grinned, “I think I shit my pants." I said also imitating Berry's voice. 

Riley burst out laughing and only laughed harder-while pointing at them-when they came up the stairs. They glared and flipped her off when they came out of my room. 

“Haha, very funny." Berry said in a sarcastic tone. 

“It's not funny at all. We could have fucking died! I'm too young and handsome to die, think about all those women who would miss out on all this." Jason said pointing to himself.

“Man no woman would care if they missed out on all that." Matt said and walked down the stairs with them following. Oh lordy, how much ya wanna bet that they're gonna start fighting about that? Do I hear ten dollars? Fifteen dollars?

I walked in the living room with Riley to see everyone sitting with Matt and Berry fighting. I think I may have won me some money. 

“Why would someone want your short ass?" Matt asked with a raised eyebrow. 

“Well.....why would someone want your tall ass?" Berry retorted. 

Matt started fighting with him loudly. Everyone was to caught up in the fight to see us standing there. 

“We're going to bed." Riley and I said. 

Nothing...

“I'm gonna go out for a smoke."

Nothing...

“I'm taking your last bottle of JD."

Nothing...

“I'm pregnant." 

Something. That shut everyone up and they looked at us with wide eyes. I looked at Riley and we high-fived, “I feel so accomplished." We said in unison.

“Why the hell did you say that?" Dad asked with brows raised. 

“We wanted to get your attention and nothing else was working. We have been standing here for like five minutes. But anyways we wanted to tell you that we're going to bed. Night." Riley said with a shrug. I shrugged also, “Night everyone." I said.

“Night." Everyone chorused. 

}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{

I was so rudely woken up by someone jumping on my bed. As a reaction I grabbed the fly swatter from under my pillow and swatted at the jumper. The person stopped jumping and layed down on top of me. 

“Hayley Ryan Sullivan, wake up." Ace said in a sing-song voice. I groaned and tried to pull the covers over my head only to have him roll of me taking the covers with him. 

“I don't wanna get up." I whined curling in a ball longing for the warmth of my covers. I shrieked when I was lifted in the air and opened my eyes to see Ace's smirking face. 

“Ace-I don't know your middle name-Jones put me the fuck down." 

His smirk grew bigger and he dropped me on the floor. I yelped and looked at him with a shocked face. Why the hell did he do that?

“Dude what the fuck? That hurt my ass." I stated rubbing my butt. I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and a second later dad and the guys were in my doorway. 

“What was that loud thud?" Matt asked looking at me with raised eyebrows. I was still rubbing my butt if your wondering.

“Ace dropped me on the floor and now my ass hurts." I said and pouted. They're gonna get mad at Ace, let's see if he gets scared. 

I saw Ace tense and gulp loudly, “I...she...she told me to put her down. I didn't mean to hurt her, I swear." He stammered. He is successfully scared and they didn't have to do or say anything. 

“Yeah well the next time you do something to hurt her or anything like that, will be the last. Now get out so she can get dressed." Dad ordered. They all walked out and dad shut the door behind him. I giggled and got my iPod plugging it in to my iHome, I flipped through the songs and touched the screen, Football Season Is Over by Bring Me The Horizon started playing. 

I mouthed the words while I got dressed, head banging every now and then. I walked downstairs while pulling my hair into a ponytail. 

“Hayley, come on we wanna go shopping!" Giana and Barbie yelled excitedly. Who gave them sugar?!? 

I slipped my aviators on and put my purse on my shoulder, “Ok just don't get your princess pony panties in a bunch." I said with a smirk. “Riles are you driving your car?"

“No I'm gonna sit on top of yours. Yes I'm driving my car." Riley stated, her voice dripping with sarcasm. 

I flipped her off and walked out the door saying bye to my oh so wonderful family. I got in my car seeing Ace and Barbie getting in. Guess they're riding with me which means Aiden and Giana are riding with Riley.

}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{-}|{

Riley and I had decided that we wanted to get our hair colored again. Yes I know we just colored it not too long ago but this time we had a perfectly good reason. We're not going to tell you until it's that specific day, so be patient. 

“Ok do you girls want to see your hair?" My stylist asked Riley and I. 

“Yep." We said in unison popping the ‘p'. Our stylists spun our chairs around and we both gasped. I looked at my reflection and then over at Riley. I loved both of our new hair colors. 

I got up and hugged Riley, “I love your hair Riles."

“I love your hair too Hayls." 

I felt as if we had done something important and something that would make them happy.        
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. But I have been working on this since Skittlez posted and I think I did a pretty good job. Comment and Subscribe!!!

RANDOM I am watching Supernatural and Castiel said Ass-butt and I thought it was fucking hilarious! But now I'm sad because Sam went bye-bye in the black hole. RANDOM