Because I Love You

Jimmy and I had once been so close, now it seems like we're continents apart when he's actually a few blocks away. All I wanted to do was go to college and get an education; I wanted to get married and have a picture-perfect life.

I had never expected this to happen...

Disclaimer: This is not based on Green Day themselves, but rather the amazingly interesting character they had created named Saint Jimmy. I am not making any money producing this story to you; Jimmy is not of my own creation. The setting, Jimmy's mom "Brenda" and Whatsername "Wendy" are not my characters, but are also Green Day's. Also, I do not own nor personally know Haley Williams, I only used her to depict my character in the story. It's not actually based on her...Actually, none of this really happened to begin with, so yeah...I think I covered everything.

Thanks :)
  1. Prolouge: Love is a Phenomenon
    Typing down these words now, I’m not even sure if I truly get it.
  2. Chapter 1: The Boy Who Stood Out
    He stood out above all the rest to me; not because I liked him or was sexually interested. It was because he was different.
  3. Chapter 2: Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    These dreams of probable love or happiness. These dreams about meeting someone who would give a *** about me. The dreams that someone could save me from this place. They were broken now.