Living in Her Letters

Mother

Dear Mother,
I know that we haven’t always had the best relationship, but I also know that, deep down, we did love each other. You didn't fail at parenting or anything, this one’s on me. Though, I think you could have given me a little bit more credit, I really did just want to make you happy. I wasn't even a bad daughter to you, I could've been better, but I did what I could.
I’m not writing this to make you feel guilty, quite the contrary; this is to give you at least some closure. I was unhappy, you’re not completely at fault here, everyone else contributed all the same. This world isn’t for me, it never has been. I think its better off this way, for all parties involved. I really don’t want you to beat yourself up about this, that’s not what I intended to come from this.
This isn’t to prove anything, to spite anyone, I just want to be free. This isn't something I've just come up with out of the blue, I've planned this carefully, thought it over and over and made sure this was the correct path for me to take. What I realized was, this is the only path I can take, there was no turning back for me, it had to be done. Just know that, wherever I am, there’s a much better chance that I’m happy. I don’t care whether or not you really care, this is out of caution. Now don’t go doing anything rash, wait it out, give it a good few months, then act. Consider things carefully, because you actually have something to live for.
I really do love you, even if I didn’t always show it. You’ve done a lot for me, though it was rocky at times. I hope I didn’t leave too much of a mess to clean up, I would probably suggest a new carpet in the bedroom...? That is unless you caught me soon enough that nothing was stained. So, I bid thee farewell, maybe not for good though.
Love,
Morning
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is my first real story thing on here... and I have no idea where this is going or what this will lead to but there will be at least 3 or 4 more chapters. Possibly more then that, I don't know. Updates shall be random and in no way consistent. Should I even keep writing this? Opinions are welcome... enjoy?
Thing under the chapter title: Adam's Song- Blink-182