Status: typing, typing, type type away ;P working :D

Eternal

night mares come true D':

I walked back to my room and grabbed about ten shirts, ten pants, my bating suit, socks, underwear, and another pair of shoes. I dropped my bags off in the kitchen, then made my way to the secret safe, but something moved in the girls dormitory. I went back to the entrance and saw more movement behind the curtains.
I crept up to it and ripped the curtains off of the person, she was shaking in fear. “Claudia!” I hugged her. “You’re alive!”
She smiled. “I’m just lucky I guess.”
“Have you been here the whole time?”
She nodded. “You’re brother, Jeremy, put me here when he sensed them. I owe him; is he still alive?”
I nodded. “Kyle, Jeremy, Sean, Clementine, and Michelle are alive.”
“Oh,” her face grave in realization that we had lost over 100 innocents.
“Grab clothes for ten days at least. Then when you’re finished go to the kitchen.” She nodded then ran to her room. I made my way to the portrait of my mom and dad on the second floor. Then I touched the inscription at the bottom, and a key pad popped out. Hastily I typed in the numbers 5592 and the key pad disappeared while the portrait came down like a moat.
I leaned to the wall as I opened the cupboard in side was the emergency cash, ‘bout a billion dollars in hundreds. I grabbed my wallet and put as many as I could in there the rest I put in my big hand bag. I walked to the kitchen and snatched an apple, by the time I was done every one was there. We decided that we would drive different cars in case one was taken down.
Michelle and I were riding in the corvette, Jeremy, Kyle, and Claudia were riding in the jag, and Sean and Clementine were taking the mustang. Once on the road to the city I turned on the radio and Sky Way Avenue by We the Kings was on. We started to sing along.
We found a hotel and got two rooms that were connected by a door in the wall. Unfortunately we found this out when Kyle and Sean walked through it as we were changing. Kyle had said an apology and ran out. Sean had stared dumfounded at the clad girls, until Jeremy ripped him out of the room.
Me and Michelle slipped into the bed we shared and fell asleep. This time I had a nightmare, me and Sean were cuddled up on a couch he bent down and whispered ‘Diane I love you’. I sat up panting.
“Finally you’re up.” The most horrid voice said.
“Why are you in here?” I emphasized the you with venom.
“Because every one went for breakfast and some one had to be here.”
“Why couldn’t Michelle?” I snapped.
“Because Kyle went for breakfast.”
I sighed he kept staring at me. “Will you stop looking at me?”
He smirked. “What if I said no?”
“What if I said I hate you?” I mimicked.
“I’d say no you don’t and kiss you.”
My eyes widened then squinted. “You wouldn’t.”
“I would.”
My face all but hid my disgust. “I hate you, you pathetic jerk. Now leave!”
He stood and walked towards me. “No you don’t.” and he leaned in closer.
I mentally slapped my self and started thinking about the problem at hand. Sean was only inches away, I tried to push him away but his lips crashed into mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
heres the seccond one arn't you lucky i am soooo nice, i'll update another chapter tomorow around six or seven. :)till then peace!