A Night out on the Town

Chapter Three

Running with long legs, Gabe chased after Bianca. They had been running in silence for about two minutes and Gabe was just as confused as before. Where were they going?

“You’re not going to like rape me or anything?” Gabe nervously asked with a shaky laugh.

Bianca laughed. “Of course not, silly. Always the perv.” She then halted and took a deep breath. “We’re here!” She brightly announced.

Gabe wiped the perspiration from his forehead and looked around. He was amazed. There they, him and Bianca, stood in the middle of a park. Not just any park, but the most beautiful park that Gabe had ever laid eyes on. “This is absolutely amazing.”

Bianca beamed. “I know. This is the first place I visited once I moved here. I always heard people talking about it and well, curiosity got the better of me. I often come here when I’m feeling a little down.”

Still smiling, Gabe shook his head. “This place could cheer anybody up.”

“I know. Plus you know, it’s free.”

Blushing, Gabe shrugged his shoulders. “Money’s overrated.” Wrapping his arms around Bianca’s waist, he pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed the top of her head. “And you are simply priceless.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy ending! :D