Status: Active.

Damned if I Do Ya (Damned if I Don't)

College life isn’t always easy, especially at Towson University, located in Baltimore, Maryland, but having a famous celebrity and city native around sure as hell doesn’t help anything, either. Especially since it seems everything turns inside out and upside down everywhere he goes. They say that sometimes change is for the better, but does this statement apply here?

Caylie Simpson was the average 21 year old college student. She had hopes, dreams, wishes, ups, downs, wins, and losses in her life. However, despite the fact that sometimes her head is in the clouds, you could still easily describe her as a well-grounded person, and a great friend. Then again, everyone has their secrets, and she happened to have a few of her own that she found too unbearable to share. But will everything take a turn for the worst? Will she be caught up in all of the Jack Barakat drama that seems to lurk in every corner?

Jayden Johnson was your typical 22 year old college jackass. He always got things his way. He would always hit on girls, even a few guys. He would get on them, play with them, and break their hearts but who was to know? He was also popular, cocky and definitely charming. How the hell can you not resist him? Although, he also has a soft spot for his friends. He wasn't as bad as he seems. He just has some trouble bringing out emotions. He was still trying to find the right girl...or guy. Will Jack Barakat be his perfect man? Or just someone to toy with again?

Disclaimer: Neither one of us own All Time Low obviously (do you really think if we did, we’d be wasting our time writing fanfictions about them? Get real.) But everything else for the most part, unless otherwise stated, is fictitious and strictly belongs to us. So no stealing. Other than that, enjoy the story.

Warning: May contain some slash..don't like, don't read!