Kids In Love

10

"Achoo!" Alisa's loud sneeze filled the small dorm room making Marlaina cringe.
"I seriously need to leave before you contaminate me with your disease." She grumbled straightening her bangs meticulously.
"It's a cold retard, not freaking tuberculosis." Alisa mumbled through a stuffy nose.
A loud knock broke off the conversation and Marlaina went to open the door but it flew open on its own. "I'm here!" Jon exclaimed walking into the room balancing flowers and grocery bags in his hands.
"Baby," Alisa whimpered upon seeing her boyfriend.
"I brought chicken soup and brownies and Mona Lisa Smile and tulips." He proudly stated making Alisa grin.
"You are the fucking best." She groaned pulling him unto her bed, hugging him tight.
Kissing her nose, Jon laughed at her happy expression.
"No kisses." Alisa sighed, "I'll get you sick."
"I don't care." He shrugged gently placing his lips on hers.
"Ew." Marlaina loudly said breaking them apart. "Where the hell is TJ?"
"Probably doing his hair," Jon snickered as Alisa nuzzled his neck.
"You don't say?" Alisa asked with a smile as they watched Marlaina fuss around with her bangs.
"Shut up." Marlaina said sticking her tongue out at her best friend.
"Where are you two going anyway?" Alisa asked pulling the blanket over her and Jon's bodies.
"TJ said its a surprise," Marlaina smiled blushing.
"Awe." Alisa cooed at her friend making her blush even more. Then Alisa instructed Jon to feed her brownies. "Can you pick up some Advil if you have the chance? Oh and chap stick. You're running low."
"Sure thing. Hopefully TJ gets here soon, before my virginal eyes see something they shouldn't." Marlaina complained and a few moments later there was a knock at the door.
"Virginal? As if." Alisa huffed sticking her tongue out this time. Cuddling into Jon's side she soaked up the heat radiating off his body while his fingers danced on her back, giving her one of the sweetest massages. Slowly she could feel herself drifting into a deep sleep, but a loud 'What the fuck', pulled her right out of it. Lifting her head up she saw TJ standing in the middle of the room a bewildered expression on his face.
"What's wrong?" Marlaina asked.
"Hey man." Jon greeted his friend finally glancing up.
"How's it goin' BJ?" Alisa jokingly asked.
"Are you two...together?" TJ almost screeched.
"Um...yeah." Jon nodded, confused as well.
TJ shook his head in disbelief as an awkwardness settled into the small dorm. "We should go..." Marlaina began pulling TJ towards the door.
"Have fun, be safe!" Alisa called as they exited.
"Love you too!" Marlaian shouted back.
"Use protection!" Alisa added before the door was slammed shut.
Rolling his eyes Jon pulled Alisa back into the blankets. "What in the world was that all about?" Alisa mumbled into his collarbone.
"Not too sure..." Jon whispered his eyes closing.
"Let's watch movies." Alisa demanded softly with a sniffle and Jon pulled out the DVD he brought, gathering from the short amount of time they had known each other, that it was her favorite movie. Hugging her to his chest as the Julia Roberts movie began to play on her laptop he thanked his lucky stars that Alisa had given him the chance and made him the luckiest guy on campus when she agreed to be his girlfriend. He just hoped TJ would be understanding.
*
"...and I'll have the steak hibachi." Marlaina smiled at the waiter and handed him back the menu. Nodding the waiter took the menu and disappeared. Turning her attention back to TJ who had been in a weird daze that evening.
"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" She asked sipping on her ginger ale.
"Nothing, just a little shocked." TJ said playing with his chopsticks.
"About Jon and Alisa?" Marlaina asked crossing her arms over her chest.
After a moment of silence TJ dropped his chopsticks and sighed loudly. "He knew I liked her. I liked her so much. Where the fuck does he get the nerve to date her? He knows how hard I tried to get her to like me and go out with me just once, and now they're together? This makes no fucking sense to me." TJ ranted as Marlaina scoffed with an angry eyeroll.
Looking up at her eyes, TJ realized that he had just made a serious mistake. Before an apology could roll of his tongue, Marlaina stood from her chair and threw her napkin at the table.
"Fuck you TJ." She hissed and stalked right out of the restaurant.
"Shit." TJ mumbled launching to his feet his chair almost tumbling to the ground as he raced out after her. "No, no, no, no baby! Wait!" He pleaded catching up to her in the parking lot.
"Leave me alone." She snapped continuing to walk.
"I didn't mean it like it sounded, at all. It's just I let my emotions get the best of me."
"Seriously, why are you with me? Why are you with me if you are clearly still hung up over my best friend?" She asked, the hurt evident in her voice making TJ cringe.
"I'm not hung up over her, I guess I'm just mad at Jon. I'm mad he didn't tell me. I don't like Alisa, she doesn't even know my fucking name. I like you. So much. You're so beautiful and amazing, please don't be mad. I shouldn't have said what i said in there. I'm so sorry." TJ pleaded impulsively grasping her hands in his. "Give me another chance?" He grinned giving her his signature smile turning up the charm.
"You fucked up." Marlaina stated not quite giving into his lure.
"I'll do anything, please let's just go finish our date?" TJ asked kissing her hand.
"Don't make me regret it." She smiled making TJ cheer and pull her back into the restaurant.
He would do whatever it took to make it up to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
um well hello to the few of you who might be reading.
if you are reading this...know that i love you and you are awesome.
please scroll back up and click comment and leave something nice in the shape of a...comment.
thanks :)
i would seriously eat a walrus out of excitement if I get some comments.
its been forever since i updated mostly because i havent been feeling the muse.
But i need some Jon because i love him and i love his ass and im home feeling sick wishing he could cuddle me.
sigh.
comment?

oh and dear Marlaina: ...surprise.....;)