Kids In Love

11

“I can’t fucking hear you!” Alisa screamed from the top of her lungs as a Lil’Wayne song blasted through a large stereo system, vibrating the entire room.

“Im not even fucking saying anything you idiot!” Her best friend yelled back.

“You want shots?” Alisa asked searching the room for the alcohol.

“Yeah.” Marlaina sighed following her friend to the booze.

“Two shots please,” Alisa slurred holding up what she believe to be two fingers to the guy playing bartender for the night.

It was Jessica Stancile’s birthday party, being held in her boyfriend’s apartment, off campus.

Alisa and Marlaina didn’t really know Jessica Stancile except for the fact that she was the cheerleading captain, and as common logic serves, befriending her would be a good idea. They were invited by strategic planning on their part. After their first cheerleading practice that afternoon, they decided to take a water break by Jessica and her friends. While Alisa and Marlaina animatedly talked about the exclusive top secret football party being held that weekend that they had gotten into because of their athlete boyfriends, Jessica, grinning like a Cheshire cat pranced herself over and graciously invited them to her own party.

The tall raven hair bartender slid over two shots of whiskey to the girls with a smile. Alisa and Marlaina each picked up a glass, looped arms like they always did and threw the alcohol back, letting it burn their throats before slamming the empty glasses onto the counter.

“Wow, you girls sure like your whiskey.” The guy spoke, a grin sliding onto his face. “Im Erik by the way.”

“Yeah we like our whiskey, and we won’t even remember your name tomorrow.” Alisa slurred scanning the room as the buzz from the alcohol began to electrify her senses.

“Hell, I don’t even remember it now.” Marlaina exclaimed shrugging her shoulders.

“You’re my kind of girls.” Erik smiled leaning over the counter. “What do you say we head up to my room and…” He drifted off hoping the girls’ imagination would fill in the rest.

“Listen buddy,” Alisa swiftly turned around pointing a finger at Erik, “I’m not that kinda girl, and I have a freib…a brend…a beiygrind…shit, what the hell do I have?”

“A boyfriend.” Marlaina corrected swindling a beer from a passer-by.

“Yes and his name is Bon.” Alisa added her eyelids closing slightly.

“Jon.” Marlaina corrected once again.

“Yes.” Alisa smiled. “He’s pretty.”

Noticing her friend had one too many Marlaina decided it was time to call it a night. Slinging Alisa’s arm over her shoulder she pulled Alisa to her feet and bid Erik adieu, who was watching quite amused.
When they finally made their way home, a whole hour later, the alcohol had worn off and they were giggling idiots trying to find their dorms.

“We should go sledding!” Marlaina exclaimed. “I haven’t been sledding in forever.”

“That’s a good idea.” Alisa nodded. “Where is all the snow?” Alisa paused looking around as if she misplaced something. “I thought it snowed today.”

“It’s only November, Alisa.” Marlaina reasoned pulling her friend by the arm.

“Can we go find Jon?” Alisa sighed, suddenly missing her boyfriend.

“Yeah, I think TJ said he was studying. He could probably use some entertainment.”

“Why do we always get so drunk?” Alisa asked.

“Because parties are pretty boring when we’re not.”

“True.”

*

“How much have you had to drink?” Jon seriously asked as Marlaina gave Alisa a push into Jon’s dorm.

“Like five shots and a beer or three. I’m going to our room with TJ, you guys have fun.” Marlaina said as TJ followed her out of the room, shaking his head at his slightly intoxicated girlfriend.

“Good luck studying.” TJ sent a wave to Jon and chuckled as Alisa fell on Jon’s bed.

“Good god Alisa, you’re piss drunk.” Jon sighed shaking his head.

“Don’t judge me.” She mumbled into his pillow. “And I’m not that drunk. It’s worn off.”

Shaking his head again, Jon sat back down at his desk to study for the math test he had the following morning.

“Are you mad that I got drunk?” Alisa yawned, lifting her head to look at him. “’Cause I’ve been drunk before ya know.”

“I’m not mad, you’re just a messy drunk. Who knows the trouble you could get into.” Jon explained without looking up from his notes.

“Come cuddle me.” Alisa demanded stretching her arms upward.

“I have to study.” Jon replied picking up his pencil.

“Please.” Alisa begged and there was no force strong enough on the whole earth to keep him in his chair.

He lifted his blankets and let her scoot herself inside and he soon joined her.

“It’s a good thing you’re cute.” Jon sighed pulling her into his arms.

“Tell me about it.” Alisa giggled sliding her hands up Jon’s shirt making him shiver. “Sorry.” She apologized retracting her hands.

“I-it’s okay.” Jon breathed out turning so his face closer to hers. She could feel his warm breath ghosting over her face, like a blanket on a cold morning. His eyes were so dark. She never liked brown eyes because they always appeared too boring, but on Jonathan they were exquisite. They were big and so dark and mysterious. She reached her hand up and with her index finger she traced a line from his forehead down his smooth cheek, to his chin and neck. She saw the pupils in his dark eyes dilate. His hand cautiously found her hip, his fingers bravely dipping underneath her shirt. The blanket on top of them seemed like too much suddenly. His body sent out a cry for help as heat consumed his body.

“I think I like more than I had originally planned.” Alisa whispered as their hands stop roaming.

“What’d you mean?” Jon whispered back.

“I didn’t even want a boyfriend. All I wanted to focus on school, and then you had to fuck everything up.” Alisa giggled tapping Jon’s nose.

“I didn’t want a girlfriend either, I just wanted to play hockey. But how could I stay away from you?” Jon smiled.

“Well, we’re all sorts of messed up aren’t we?”

“Not messed up, just meant to be.” Jon grinned as Alisa leaned closer.

“You’re so cute and cheesy.” When she leaned in and pushed her lips against his the heat was back. It was stronger and more powerful. Her hands slid up his shirt again, this time without retraction. She kicked her leg over his hips, straddling him. As if his body was instantly taking over Jon took over the kiss, his tongue expertly working hers. Her skin felt heavenly as his hands rested on her bare hips, her shirt cast aside. When she pulled away from him to catch her breath Jon caught whiff of the strong alcohol she had earlier.
Pushing her away as she tried to re-attach his lips, she fell backwards onto the bed.

“Jon?” She asked whiping at her mouth.

“You’re drunk.” He stated. “Go to sleep.” He put his arms around her bringing her tightly to his chest.

“No, im fine. Come on…” She said. Shaking his head he pulled her back down.

“Not when you’re drunk. Sleep.”

Surely enough, within moments Jon heard Alisa’s breathing even out as she fell into a booze induced slumber.

Reluctantly he pulled away from her and went back to his studying. In a few hours he had an exam that he needed to pass, and mostly he was going crazy lying to close to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
im really sorry for the slow updates.
i've kinda lost my drive to write, but im getting back into it.
mostly because its playoff time and Jonathan Toews makes me wanna lksdjfhgkljdlsfhg
get the picture?
Kay so please comment and tell me what you think of the action that went on...or lack thereof.
<3 LOVE YOU DOLLS<3