Kids In Love

12

"Failed? What do you mean failed? You never fail anything, ever!"

"Failed. He just failed me. What a dick." Alisa growled looking at the paper in her hands.

"So what do you do now?" Laina cautiously asked.

"I have to re-write this paper tonight to get my grade up," Alisa shook her head sitting on the floor of her room gathering her books into her bag.

"But you and Jon have a date." Laina frowned at her best friend watching her begrudgingly pack her belongings for a long night at the library. Alisa paused remembering the plans she had scheduled with Jon and let out a deep sigh.

"And it was supposed the night." Alisa added.

"What night?"

"The night." Alisa emphasized.

"Oh, oh...damn." Laina sighed plopping onto her bed. "That sucks, I'm sorry."

"School comes first." Alisa replied in an unconvincing whisper. She pulled out her phone and sent a text to Jon explaining the situation and bid her friend adieu, heading to the library.

*

"Could you stop squirming, you'll ruin my nails." Laina complained as she sat on TJ's bed with her legs draped over his.

"I'm hungry." He whined, wiggling his legs again, smirking as he got a reaction out of her.

"Timothy Junior I will murder you!" Laina exclaimed holding the pink nail polish brush threateningly at her boyfriend.

"Come and get me," He winked tickling her side making her smear a large amount of nail polish down her exposed thigh. TJ's mouth made a perfect 'O' as he saw Laina's eyes darken at him.

"You're dead." She said through gritted teeth making him yelp and spring out of bed. After a few minutes of running in circles TJ flew into the bathroom and stumbled into the bathtub, trying to shield himself with the shower curtain.

"Please! Spare me your wrath!" He pleaded as Laina wrestled him onto his back, sitting on his stomach.

Marlaina smiled tilting her head to the side as if she was truly contemplating not punishing her boyfriend. TJ smiled back placing his hands on her hips.

"How about no?" Marlaina laughed opening the faucet right above TJ's head allowing a flow of ice cold water to hit his head. TJ screamed sitting up as the bathtub began to fill with cold water. Gathering some in his hands he splashed his girlfriend with the water making her eyes grow in surprise. Soon a water fight in the bathtub ensued until both were soaking wet and cracking up.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Jon stood in the doorway to the bathroom with an un-amused look on his face. TJ and Marlaina looked up from the bathroom, water running down their faces.

"He got nail polish on me." Laina remarked as it if explained everything. TJ nodded and Jon just rolled his eyes and walked away.

"You two are seriously perfect for each other." Jon chuckled under his breath, taking his jacket off and searching his closet for a dress shirt.

Moment's later, Marlaina and TJ emerged from the bathroom towel drying their hair.

"You look nice, where are you going?" Laina asked searching TJ's closet for something to wear in place of her wet clothing.

"Alisa and I have a date." Jon answered running a hand through his hair, putting on his dress shoes and tie. Marlaina paused for a moment before looking at TJ in surprise. TJ shrugged, looking back at Jon who was ready to go.

"Did you get her text?" Laina apprehensively wondered slipping into a pair of TJ's sweats.

"Yeah, I did. Doesn't matter, we had a date, and I'm getting a date." Jon said with finality and left the room.

"You go, man! Get it in!" TJ shouted after his friend.

"Teej!" Laina exclaimed pinching his gut. "My god."

*

Alisa rubbed her forehead as the digital numbers on the bottom right of her computer screen read 10:46 p.m.

"Fuck this." Alisa sighed lowering her forehead to the cool metal of the library table.

"That's no way for a lady to talk." Jon smiled seeing his girlfriend in distress.

Looking up in disbelief Alisa squealed seeing her boyfriend, McDonald's bag in hand. She leaped from her chair and into his arms, pressing her lips to his.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered against his mouth.

"You promised me a date." Jon smiled pressing his forehead against hers.

"You brought McDonald's?" Alisa laughed eying the bag he placed on the table. "You're the best."

"Let's eat." Jon added with a kiss to her nose. "How's the paper coming?"

"I'm almost done, finishing up the last page." Alisa explained as Jon unveiled the fast food feast he had brought.

"Good, finish up and let's get out of here." He smirked making her blush. After all, it was the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
lame lame i am lame.
Is anyone even reading this?
Should I just can this story? I must know. Please comment if you're still reading!
I have had no inspiration to write but i am back! Soooo comment!:)
kaythanksbye.