Kids In Love

07

"Um definitely watermelon." Marlaina nodded starring at the specks on the ceiling above her.

"I have to disagree and say cherry." TJ countered glancing at the girl on the bed beside him.

"Oh, gross. Cherry is the nastiest lollipop flavor ever." Marlaina exclaimed looking at TJ is disgust.

"Not true." He argued shaking his head, "Watermelon is bleh."

"You're bleh." Marlaina childishly responded making TJ raise an eyebrow. "Just kidding, you're not." She quickly recovered placing a quick kiss on his cheek suddenly, making them both blush. "You're cute." She added with a smile.

"I thought I was bleh." TJ chuckled rolling onto his back balancing his MacBook on his lap.

"No, you're pretty cute." Marlaina laughed, "Now about that movie." Marlaina reminded pointing to the screen.

"I don't know, you pick one." TJ sighed playing with a strand of Marlaina's hair.

"How about Elf?" Marlaina asked pointing to the corner of the screen.

"Sure." TJ agreed with a laugh purchasing the movie on iTunes. "We have a couple hours until Jon comes back."

"I'll get snacks." Marlaina excitedly quipped hopping off the bed and rummaging in TJ and Jon's fridge. Soon the couple was cuddled beneath TJ's blankets intently watching Elf on TJ's laptop. They laughed watching as Elf poured maple syrup all over his food, TJ strategically shifting his arm around Marlaina's shoulders. Looking at TJ from the corner of her eye, her lips pulled into a slight smile as she rested her head on his shoulder. TJ grinned like a kid who just got a cookie before dinner as Marlaina's head lay against his broad shoulder. He felt as though the moment could not get anymore perfect. He felt a cool sensation against his fingers as Marlaina slipped her hand into his filling his stomach instantly with butterflies. Dropping a kiss on top of Marlaina's head TJ smile starring at the screen but not really paying attention to the movie, the only thing that mattered was the girl in his arms.

"Yo TJ! Open up, I forgot my key!" Jon's voice suddenly yelled from outside the room.

"Shit," TJ muttered his eyes bugging out of his eyes as he and Marlaina panicked. "Under the blankets!" Marlaina quickly dove beneath TJ's sheets pulling them over her head as TJ tossed the pillows all over the bed and jogged over to open the door for Jon who had come back with a bag full of laundry.

"Hey!" TJ exclaimed feigning excitement as Jon walked past him into the room giving him a
odd look.

"Um, hi." Jon greeted dropping his clean laundry onto his bed. "What happened to your bed?" Jon asked looking at the heaping pile of sheets and pillows atop TJ's bed.

"W-what do you mean? Nothing happened. Why would anything have happened?" TJ rambled trying to shift Jon's attention elsewhere.

"You got a girl in there TJ?" Jon joked giving TJ a grin.

"What a strange thing to say!" TJ exclaimed laughing.

"Dude chill out." Jon laughed, "But seriously what is under there?" Jon walked over to TJ's bed and before TJ could react Jon was flinging the covers back to expose Marlaina clutching the Mac-Book to her chest.

"Hi." She smiled sheepishly after a pause.

"Holy Shit!" Jon exclaimed in surprise. "What's going on here?"

"Um!" TJ shouted in panic, "She was just looking if maybe that it..." TJ searched his brain for some sort of explanation as to why Marlaina was beneath his sheets.

"You guys have a thing?" Jon asked a smile tugging at his lips.
Tj sighed in defeat, "Yeah, we have a thing." Looking over at Marlaina who was still clutching the laptop TJ chuckled, "A really great, and beautiful, wonderful, amazing...thing." He added helping her out of his bed. She smiled looking up at him nodding in agreement.

"Wow." Jon breathed out, "I would've never guessed. Well good for you guys." Jon laughed scratching his neck.

"Really?" TJ asked, "You're good with this?" He motioned to the space between he and Marlaina.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jon shrugged, "You guys do whatever you want."

TJ and Marlaina exchanged a smile looking at Jon. Starring quizzically at the bag on his bed Marlaina asked, "Hey Jon?"

"Yeah?"

"You were gone for three hours and that is all the laundry you got done?" She asked in astonishment.

"Um..." Jon's face flushed of color as he glanced between the laundry bag and Marlaina and TJ's stares.

"What have you been up to Johnny boy?" TJ smiled watching as his friend squirmed.

"I did laundry. I don't know what you guys are talking about." Jon quickly stood and announced he was taking a shower and marched into the bathroom. He let out a big sigh as he locked the door behind him. He rubbed his face as the panic left his body. His phone is his pocket vibrated startling him.


Had fun today, but rematch tomorrow
You so did not win ;)

-Alisa :]


Smiling Jon texted back that a rematch would indeed occur, yet he did in fact win their game of basketball. He sighed his head spinning in thoughts. That night was just full of excitement.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry this took so long to get out
i had MAJOR writer's block and had to completely rewrite this chapter
so now that Jon knows about TJ and Marlaina what do you think will happen next?

comment please! thanks dolls!