Status: One-shot. Complete. Won 2nd place!

Don't Agree With What You See

One-shot.

“You know, Petey, you’re really short,” Brendon slurred.

Mikey snickered at his boyfriend’s shocked face as the rest of their friends laughed. There were 8 of them out in a local bar in New York tonight, just catching up since they’d all been on tours recently. Mikey and Pete were next to each other, with Frank and Gerard next to them, as well as Ray, Brendon, Ryan and Patrick completing the circle. They’d been drinking for roughly 4 hours now, so they were getting pretty rowdy.

“I’m the same height as Frank!” Pete defended.

“Yeah, but Frank and Gee aren’t as different in height as you and Mikey are. You look shorter,” Brendon reasoned, waving his hands about.

“You’ve got a point there B-Dog,” Ryan laughed.

“You’re basically an oompa loompa with a giant,” Patrick teased.

Pete whined and buried his face in Mikey’s chest. Mikey laughed as well but wrapped his arms tightly around Pete’s waist, leaning his head down to Pete’s ear level.

“Your lack of height is made up for in important places, Panda, so I don’t care,” Mikey whispered, lightly squeezing Pete’s crotch.

Pete blushed deeply as their friends howled and cat-called, attracting many strange looks.

“I don’t want to see the midget getting it on with my brother!” Gerard protested, hiding his face in Frank's hair.

“I’m not a midget!” Pete pouted, turning around in Mikey’s arms to face everyone.

They all just burst into laughter again. Pete’s head dropped, making Mikey frown a little.

“Guys, Pete is so blowjob height when Mikey’s sitting on that stool!” Frank said excitedly, swaying a little in Gerard's arms.

“Ewww!” came a chorus.

“Alright, enough, leave Pete alone,” Mikey demanded.

“Ruin our fun,” Brendon giggled.

The group went onto talking about something else, giving Mikey the chance to turn Pete back around in his arms. Mikey frowned a little more at the dejected look in Pete’s eyes.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Mikey asked quietly, brushing Pete’s fringe out of his eyes.

“Nothing,” Pete mumbled, resting his head on Mikey’s chest.

Mikey sighed, but let the subject drop. The alcohol in their systems wouldn’t snap Pete out of his funk any time soon, Mikey knew that. So instead Mikey cursed their friends in his head and took a gulp of his beer. Hopefully Pete will have snapped out of his mood by the time they got home.

But that wasn’t to be the case. Pete remained quiet for the rest of the night, and was silent in the taxi ride back to Mikey and Pete’s apartment, making Mikey concerned. Was Pete really that affected by what their friends had been saying? As soon as Mikey shut the front door behind him and Pete, he turned to his boyfriend, a frown on his face.

“Pete, what’s wrong? You’ve been acting weird all night,” Mikey said softly.

“It’s nothing, okay?” Pete muttered, starting to walk to their bedroom.

“Bullshit,” Mikey accused, staring Pete down.

Pete just rolled his eyes and started walking to their bedroom. But Mikey wasn’t having any of it. He jogged after Pete and spun him round by the shoulder, looking down into his eyes.

“I’m being serious, Pete. Is it because the guys were making fun of you?” Mikey insisted.

Pete hesitated slightly when he saw the loving concern in his boyfriend’s eyes, before his shoulders slumped and he nodded. Mikey sighed, taking Pete’s hand and pulling him along to their bedroom. Once they were inside and sitting down on their bed, Mikey let go of Pete’s hand.

“They’ve been ridiculing your height for years – as they have mine. As they have Ray’s hair. As they have Brendon’s eyebrows. I don’t see why you still get so upset by it all,” Mikey said softly, stroking Pete’s cheek gently.

Pete’s eyes filled with shame, before he looked up at Mikey. He didn’t want to admit what he was about to admit, but Pete knew that Mikey wouldn’t give up until he found out. So here goes nothing.

“I still get so affected by what they say because…because I’m scared that one of these days you’ll realize that me being so much shorter than you is weird and then you’ll leave me for someone taller,” Pete whispered, clutching onto Mikey’s knees.

Mikey’s jaw dropped a little. What?

“You aren’t serious, are you?” Mikey asked carefully.

“Of course I am, Mikey! I am so freaking scared!” Pete exasperated, his eyes filling with tears.

“Hey, come here,” Mikey murmured.

He pulled Pete onto his lap, wrapping his arms around the smaller man’s frame. Pete sniffed and clutched onto Mikey’s t-shirt as if that would stop him going anywhere.

“I’m going to tell you this once, and only once. I don’t care what they say, and I never will. I love you just the way you are, because you are perfect for me. We’ve been together 2 years now, Panda – don’t you think if I cared about their short jokes, I would’ve broken up with you by now? I love you and your midget body,” Mikey smiled.

“Hey!” Pete protested, lifting his head, although he smiled too.

“I mean it though. I love you, and I wouldn’t change a thing about you,” Mikey said sincerely.

“I love hearing you say that you love me,” Pete sighed happily.

“And I love saying it,” Mikey mused.

Pete grinned and leant his head up, connecting his lips gently with his boyfriend’s. Mikey inhaled sharply, never being able to get enough of Pete’s lips against his own. The alcohol in their bloodstreams mixed with lust, quickly making the gentle kiss a fierce one, desperate almost. As their lips moved in the fluency they’d gotten so used to over the years, Pete moved his legs so he was straddling Mikey’s waist, pressing their bodies completely together, leaving little to no space at all. Mikey moaned softly as Pete ground his hips down firmly, and pushed his tongue into Pete’s mouth, tangling their tongue passionately, a battle for dominance commencing that Mikey eventually one. The heat building between their two bodies was almost unbearable, which meant that Mikey whimpered when Pete broke the kiss.

“Why the fuck did you stop?” Mikey demanded, his eyes half-closed with lust.

“I forgot to say I love you too,” Pete admitted sheepishly.

“Oh, I was wondering if you were going to say it back,” Mikey grinned.

Pete giggled and pressed a chaste kiss to Mikey’s lips before standing up. Confusion washed over Mikey, but not for very long – Pete had knelt down in between his legs.

“Well I am blow job height, remember?” Pete mused.

“That you are,” Mikey breathed.

Pete looked up into Mikey’s eyes and felt a buzz of excitement wash over him at the sheer desire that he saw. Mikey’s lips were parted slightly and his breathing was shallow, his eyes half-lidded and his jeans bulging, all of this only turning Pete on even more.

“You look so fucking sexy right now, you have no idea,” Pete grinned, rubbing Mikey’s hard-on through his jeans.

Mikey just moaned, throwing his head back as his thighs tensed. As Pete slowly unzipped and pulled off Mikey’s jeans, Mikey grew impatient.

“Come on Petey, don’t tease me,” Mikey begged.

“I couldn’t if I tried,” Pete smirked.

Before Mikey could retort, Pete pulled off his boxers and took the head of Mikey’s throbbing cock in his mouth, earning a delicious moan from the taller man. Mikey’s hands threaded through Pete’s hair as Pete started bobbing up and down, deep-throating his boyfriend as much as he could without gagging. Mikey didn’t know if it was the alcohol affecting him, but his head was swirling with desire along with Pete’s swirling tongue, sending pleasure shooting all through his body. When Pete’s teeth dragged lightly along the pulsating vein, Mikey let out a strangled scream, feeling the familiar white heat build in his stomach.

“So. Close,” Mikey whimpered.

Pete smiled slightly, raising his hand to massage Mikey’s balls to send him over the edge. And it did. In a fierce release Mikey screamed Pete’s name, shooting his load into Pete’s mouth. Pete rode out Mikey’s orgasm before swallowing and taking Mikey’s limp cock out of his mouth. Mikey flopped down onto his back, breathing heavily as Pete crawled back over his body.

“Not bad for a short ass, huh?” Pete smirked.

“Fucking amazing is more like it,” Mikey panted.

Somehow Mikey found the energy to pick Pete up off his lap and lay him flat on his back, and to straddle his waist. Mikey pulled his t-shirt over his head, seeing as he was naked from the waist down, before resting his hands on Pete’s hips, smiling down at him. Pete just looked up at him in desire.

“Now it’s your turn,” Mikey announced.

Mikey leant down to Pete’s ear, his hot breath making Pete shiver in anticipation.

“But you might have to lose those clothes first,” Mikey whispered, flicking his tongue against Pete’s earlobe.

Pete just grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
And this is my entry!
I got a bit into this pairing, as you can probably see lol.
Comments are appreciated!
xo