Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

Paul Love Story

Fighting Always Leads To Broken Bones

The next morning I woke up alone. Sighing I sat up and streached. I touched my stomach and knew he had grown over night. I walked out of the tent and saw Seth coming down the ledge I was sitting on yesterday.
"Seth," I squeal hugging his wolf body.
"It's starting," Edward said, listening to Seth's thoughts. Edward explained to Bella what was happening while I watched, holding onto Seth. I smiled as I stayed in Paul's sight, and saw him and Emmett working together.
Bella's voice pulled me from Seth's thoughts. "Someone's hurt?"
I let go of Seth and looked at Edward. "She's close. I can hear her thoughts." He gasped. "Seth, Panda, go."
I went into the trees, pulled off my clothes, tied them to my to my ankle and phased. I quickly went up by Seth and waited.
"She knew we weren't there, but she caught my scent. She knew you'd be with me," Edward spoke below us.
"She found us," Bella breathed.
"She's not alone," Edward frowned. Out of the trees I saw Riley Biers step out. I had seen his picture at Bella's house from her dad's work file. But now instead of brown, he had blood red eyes. 'Riley, listen to me. Victoria's just using you to distract me. She knows I'll kill you." I growled lowly when the woman with firey red hair appeared in the trees. the woman who had bit me. "In fact," Edward continued to reason, "she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore."
"Don't listen to him, Riley," she spoke. "I told you about their mind tricks."
"I can read her mind. So I know what she thinks of you," spoke Edward.
"He's lying," she hissed.
"She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. That's the only thing she cares about. Not you," Edward continued.
"There's only you," Victoria whispered. "You know that."
"Think about it," growled Edward. "You're from Forks. You know the area. That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you."
"Riley," begged Victoria. "Don't let him do this to us. You know I love you."
Riley thought about all this and then turned to Edward. "You're dead."
He ran at Edward and Bella, but Seth and I jumped out of our hiding spots and attacked him. Riley kicked me away as Seth tore off his hand. Riley howled in pain and I watched as Victoria turned to run away.
"You won't get another chance like this again." Victoria stopped. I stood up and watched Seth and Riley fight. I troted over to Bella and stood protectivly next to her while Edward spoke. "You want her," he shouted. "You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James. When I tore him to pieces, when I turned him to ash; when I turned in into nothing."
Victoria roared in rage and lunged at Edward. She got around him and came after Bella. I jumped in front of Bella , ready to protect her, but Edward grabbed Victoria and threw her back. She lands in a tree and Edward ushers Bella and I to the side. I nudged her farther over as Edward kocked the tree down. I heard a yelp and I looked over to fallen Seth.
'Seth!' I gasp. I growl as Edward begins to fight both Riley and Victoria. I go to jump at them but Edwards shout stop me.
"No! Protect Bella!" he yelled at me.
I nudge Bella back further but she ran over to the rocky ledge and searched the ground. I looked over to Edward and saw Riley and Victoria ready to rip Edward's head off. The smell of blood entered my nose and I looked over at Bella, her wrist bleeding. Victoria and Riley's heads snapped up and Edward quickly threw them off. Seth grabbed Riley and started dragging him over the hill.
"Victoria!" Riley shouts. "Victoria! Victoria!"
Victoria sneers and lungs at Bella. I lung at her and grab her arm, ripping off. Edward then grabbed her head and bit her neck, before ripping it clean off. I growl in triumph and watch Edward as he tares a piece of Bella's shirt off and wraps it around her wound. Seth came back over the hill and growls lightly. Smiling and rubbed up against him.
"Alice needs us back at the clearing."
I dash back into the woods and phase back as Edward gets Bella ready. I pull on my clothes and the four of us, Bella on Edwards back, run back to the clearing, after edward had set Victoria and Riley on fire.
"How long?" Edward asked setting Bella down.
"A few mintues. Maybe ten?" Frowned Alice.
"The pack needs to leave," Carlisle said quickly. "The Volturi won't honor a truce with the werewolves."
I look over to where Leah stood. Jake came out of the trees and Leah turned the other way. There was one last vampire. She lunged at the vampire but he grabbed her in a choke hold. Jake runs and knocks him off her and they wrestled away. The vampire wrapped his arms around Jake and I gasped when I heard his bones break. I ran over to him when teh pack got the vampire away and tore him to pieces.
"Jake!" I gasped kneeling down next to his now human Body. "Jacob look at me. Don't think of the pain." He groans holding his shoulder, tears falling from his eyes. "Jake. You wanna know why I didn't fight today." Jake looked up at me as I took his hand from his good arm. "Because you're gonna be an uncle, Jakey." I giggled through my tears, placing his hand on my round stomach. His eyes widdened in shock when the baby kicked him. "You're gonna be okay because he's gonna need his Uncle Jakey," I whisper.
"Jacob!" Bella gasps joining me.
"Jacob. Hold on. Carlisle's gonna take care of you," Edward said kneeling on the other side of Jake with Carlisle.
"The bones on the right half of his body are shattered," Carlisle forwned.
"Bella," Jake groaned. "Panda."
"Jake, we're right here," Bella whispered to him.
The pack came back out in human form from the trees and they rushed over to us. "Jacob, you idiot, I had it!" Leah shouted.
"Leah!" Sam snapped.
"I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in," Carlisle said as Sam knelt down next to him. "It's already starting."
"We need to get him out of here. We're not gonna win a fight with the Volturi." Edward spoke shaking his head.
"We'll tak him back to Billy's," Sam nodded.
"I'll be there as soon as I can" Carlisle said as the pack crowded around Jake.
"Hang in there, Jake," Bella said as we stood up and stepped away from jake.
The boys crowded around Jake and carefully lifted him up. "It's okay. We got you," Sam comforted Jake.
"We got you," Paul whispered to Jake. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with them.
"Panda!" Alice said hugging me. "Be careful." Paul growled but I understood what she ment.
"I will, Alice," I smile.
"Call if you need me," she frowned looking at the boys. She then went back to her family.
We quickly left the clearing and made our way to teh road. There, Sam's pick-up sat on the side of the road. They carefully loaded Jake into the abck and Sam got in frot to drive. I sat next to Paul on Jake's left side and held each of their hands. Jake looked up at me and smiled. 'Are you really?' he thought to me. I nodded. 'He?' I nodded again. Jake chuckled. 'Let's hope he's more like you.'
I smiled, willing my thoughts only to him. 'The Cullens hope that too.' He crinkled his nose. I rolled my eyes. 'Get over it.'
"Are you two having a silent conversation?" Embry asked from teh foot of the truck bed.
I smiled, "You'll never know." The guys chuckled.
"Are you coming home, Panda Bear?" asked Jared.
I looked down. "If you guys want me back," I whispered.
The boys shouted 'of course' but I looked at Jake. He was the only one who understood exactly what I ment.
'I'll want you back,' he thought squeezing my hand.
Smiling I leaned against Paul. He kissed my forehead and squeezed my other hand. Not too long after, we arrived at Billy's and the guys unloaded Jake, taking him straight to his room.
"What happened?" Billy asked wheeling after the boys.
"Billy," I called him back. He came back down teh call and I sat down on the end of the couch, near him. "He was trying to help Leah-"
"I could've handled it myself," she snapped.
"And the vampire got his arms around Jake and...shattered the bones on the right side of his body," I whisper. "He'll be okay, though, Billy. Carlisle is going to come up and reset his bones to make sure they heal correctly."
Billy placed his head in his hands and I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. There was a knock at the door, not too long after. I got up to answer it.
"Panda," Carlisle nodded to me.
"He's in the back room on the left," I say stepping aside. "Boys, let's wait outside," I say to the pack. They nodded and I wheeled Billy to the front yard. Sam stayed in the house to help with Jake, like he had with Paul.
"Oh, my God! What happened?!" Emily asked running up to us.
"Jake's been hurt," I say, holding Billyh and Pauls hands.
"Panda!" Emily cried grabbing me into a hug. I carefully manuvered so she didn't feel my growing stomach as I squeezed her back. "What happened to Jake?" She asked, finally pulling away.
"The right side of his body is shattered. A vampire got his arms around Jake and shattered the bones," I whisper.
Not too long after, Jake's screams rang out as Carlisle reset his mended bones. I picked nervously at my fingernails as I paced back and forth. Not just with Jake's safty, but with the worry of telling the rest of the boys I was pregnent.
"Panda, sweetie, calm down," Paul whispered grabbing my arms and pulling me to him.
I quickly moved out of his grasp, "I can't help it," I mumble begining to pace again.
"It's not like he's dying, Panda," chuckled Quil.
I shot him a glare and pointed a finger at him. "Don't crack jokes about this, Atera," I snap. "How would you like to be in Jake's position righ tnow, huh?! Would you like me to snap your bones over and over again?!"
"Amanda!" Emily gasped.
"Would you like that, Atera!" I growl.
"Amand! Stop this now!" Emily shouted.
A sharp pain ripped through my abdomen and I gasped. I clutched my swollen belly and fell to my knees.
"Panda!" Paul gasped kneeling down next to me. "Are you all right?"
Tears swelled up in my eyes, "No." And I began to sob.
"Panda?! Panda, what's wrong?! Tell me so I can fix it, sweetie," he whispered hugging me.
"Oh, please. She's just upset that our attention isn't on her anymore," Leah scoffed.
My eyes burned in rage, "You do not want to fight with me right now, Leah!"
She sneered, "I'd win anyway." I pushed Paul away and phased. My belly hung lower than normal, I could feel it. I growled stepping closer to her. "She. All your luxury with the bloodsuckers has made you fat," she laughed.
I didn't lung at her, like I had planed, instead I turned and ran back home. I phased outside the house and quickly went inside. I smiled as Max came running into kitchen and jumped on me.
"I missed you too, Max," I giggled as he licked me. I pushed him off and went upstairs. I pulled on some new clothes and stood in front of my mirror. I pulled my shirt up and rubbed my hand over my swollen belly. "I'm not fat," I whisper.
"Panda?" I gaspe and quickly utnr away from Paul, yanking my shirt down over my baby belly. "Panda, what is going on?" he asked stepping closer to me and placing his hands on my shoulders. He turned me around and frowned upon seeing my tears. I looked down at my stomach and I knew he followed my gaze. Slowly he placed a hand on my stomach and gasped, pulling away, when the baby kicked.
I placed my hand on my stomach. 'Daddy!' he cried with joy. I broke down and my knees gave out. Paul quickly caught me before I fell to the ground and pulled me over to the bed.
"Panda?" he whispered. "Is it...?"
"Yours? Yes," I whisper. "And he knows you." I look up to Paul. "He knows you're his daddy." Pauls eyes widdened as he staired at me. I bit my lip. "I understand if you don't want me or him around anymore. We'll-" Paul cut me off with a kiss.
He pulled back and smiled, "This is amazing, Panda." He looked down and rubbed my stomach. "You're amazing," he smiled looking up at me. He then slipped off the bed and knelt down, placing his hand on my stomach. "Hey, little guy. I'm your daddy." I giggled when the baby kicked his cheek. "Damn, kid," he said pulling back. "You're gonna be one hell of a soccer player."
"You're not upset by any of this," I whisper.
Paul sat next to me again. "Well, sure I'm upset you didn't tell me earlier, but I get why you didn't." He paused. "You didn't becuase you didn't want me to slip in wolf form, and with the whole vampire army coming to town, you didn't want any of us to get distracted by worring about you."
I giggled, "You're so smart." I looked to the setting sun and frowned. "We should get back. Check on Jake, you know?"
"When are we going to tell the rest of the guys?" Paul asked, taking my hand as we walked downstairs.
"Well, Jake already knows," I sigh. "Just to try and keephis mind off the pain."
"Well, what about the others?" asked Paul.
I frown, "I think we should tell Sam first." I bit my lip. "'Cause he should know before the others."
Paul sighed heavily, "Unfortunatly, that is true."
I smile and gently swing our hands as we walked back to Billy's. Upon arrivel we heard Jake scream in pain and I frowned. We stood in silence, waiting for Carlisle to finish. We all looked up when we heard teh familiar rumbling of Bella's truck.
"Hey," she said stepping out of her truck. Jake screamed and I saw Billy's hand tirghten around Emily's.
"It's been going on for a while," sighed Quil.
"Doc's rebreaking his bones," explained Embry.
"Why did he have to butt in?" growled pacing Leah. "I could've taken that tick."
"Oh, give it a rest, Leah," Paul snapped.
The door opened and we all looked up to see Sam and Carlisle. Sam walked over to Emily and sqeezed her shoulders, before kissing the side of her head.
"The worst is over," sighed Carlisle. "He'll be all right. I gave him some morphine, but his body temperature will burn it off soon. I'll come back to set up a drip."
Carlisle walked near Billy and stopped when he spoke. "Thank you," Billy said holding out his hand. I smiled when Carlisle took it and nodded.
Carlisle then looked to Bella. "He's asking for you."
She quickly went inside. Carlisle nodded to me and then left in his car. I looked over to Sam and bit my lip. "Sammy? Can we talk?"
Emily gave him a little nudge and I followed him, with Paul, into the woods. This'll be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there's some mistakes in spelling in there...but it's 1:07 in the morning, give me some cred for actually posting after two months.
Sorry bout that btw. Lots of stuff goin on....
Try and post more tomorrow for this story and others...
SO DON'T GIVE UP ON ME YET...pleas :)