Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

Paul Love Story

Getting Back To Normal?

I woke up the next morning to 'Princess' by Short Stack.
I looked over and saw that my iDock had turned on. I stared at it for a moment and then remembered I had set an alarm yesterday.
I yawned and got up. I turned up the iDock and gathered my skinny jeans, Evanescence t-shirt, and undergarments and headed into the bathroom.
I stood in the shower for about ten minutes before I finally started to wash. When I got out and dressed, I straightened and teased my hair and did my makeup.
I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my iPod which was just starting the song 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' also by Short Stack.
I shoved an ear bud into one ear and headed down stairs. I was hesitant at first, wondering what would be brought up by the boys, but went down anyway.
The pack was sitting at the table, eating breakfast and goofing around as always. I walked in, whispering lyrics, snatched a piece of bacon off Seth's plate and went to get my own.
"Hey!" He yelled.
The pack went quiet.
I turned around, took a bite and turned back around, still walking. I piled food onto my own plate, while the boys were whispering things to each other. I looked at an empty basket, where I knew muffins use to be. I looked at the boys and saw Jared at one on his plate. I rolled my eyes knowing he already had ten.
I walked over to Jared and took his muffin.
"Hey! That's mine!" He said trying to get it back.
"Shut up, you already had ten already, I bet."
"But...that one is special to me. It's the last one," he said staring at it.
"I think he imprinted on it," chuckled Jake.
I laughed, "Fine." I messed with Jared's hair. "I hope you two are happy together." And I walked out of the room.
I jogged back up the steps and into my room. I walked out to my balcony and plopped down onto my chair. I looked at my iPod and changed the song to NeverShoutNever, 'What is Love?'
I sighed pressed repeat and started to eat. When I finished there was a knock at my door.
"It's open," I called setting my plate down on the side table.
I put my feet up on the railing of the balcony and sat back. Paul came out and sat down next to me.
"Are you avoiding us or something?" He asked.
I shook my head. "No. I just don't like being the center of attention and that's what I feel like down there right now."
He nodded and looked up at the sky.
I smiled. "So...how's Jared and his little stud muffin," I giggled.
Paul chuckled. "Oh it was just tragic. He ended up eating her."
"Are you sure it wasn't a him. Cause I mean, I question if Jared is straight sometimes."
Paul laughed. I smiled and looked up at the overcast sky.
Paul stopped laughing and looked at me. "Let's go downstairs."
I sighed and got up. Paul stood up. I saw his hand just waiting at his side. On sudden impulse I grabbed it. Paul didn't pull away but started walking. I stopped and pulled him to a stop as well.
He turned and looked at me. I sat back on the railing of the balcony and pulled him to sit next to me.
"What's wrong, Panda?" He whispered.
"Paul, what's it like to imprint?"
He stared at me. "Well...I....um. It's kind of hard to explain," he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Try," I whispered drawing circles on the back of his hand that was laced with mine.
"Well...It's like....It's like there is no one else in the world, that's there with you. It's just you and the person you imprinted on. And it's like a blind man seeing for the first time...so you kinda..."
"Stare?" I smiled remembering the first time I saw Paul.
"Ha, uhh yeah."
I looked up at him to catch him blushing. I looked at him a little longer and I felt like I just zoned out. I couldn't hear anything anymore and the edges of my sight got hazy.
Paul looked up from his feet and saw me staring. He did a double take and then smiled.
"Panda?"
I blinked then looked down blushing, "Ahh, yeah?"
He grabbed my chin and pulled my head back up. "Did you just..."
I blushed harder and looked away, biting my lip. Paul chuckled and kissed my cheek. "You're cute when you do that," he whispered.
I blushed even more and looked up at him. Paul squeezed my hand and leaned a little closer. I smiled and leaned the rest.
His lips were soft and warm. Their touch warmed my insides and made me shiver. I tangled one hand in his hair, and held on to his hand with the other. Paul's other hand found it's way to my waist and pulled me closer. His hand slid down to my leg and he ran his thumb back and forth. I smiled and gently pulled back. Paul pecked my lips twice more, and then kissed my cheeks and forehead. I giggled and leaned against him.
"We'd better go downstairs," Paul whispered into my hair.
I nodded and got up. I grabbed my plate and pulled Paul behind me, his hand still laced with mine. When we reached the downstairs, I felt Paul's hand loosen slightly, seeing if I would pull away, but I didn't. The pack sat around the TV laughing and watching the game. I pulled him with me to the kitchen and he happily followed.
I set my plate in the sink and turned around, pulling Paul right in front of me.
"Sam give you an angry look?" I asked.
"I don't know. I wasn't paying attention." He smiled slinking closer to me.
I giggled and gave him a quick kiss then pulled him back to the living room.
"That's not fair," he whined. "I wasn't finished."
Sam looked from his chair and glared at Paul.
"Good morning, Sammy," I smiled.
His eyes flashed to me and back to Paul.
"Samantha Uley," I said crossing my arms.
He snapped his attention to me. "What did you call me?"
"Samantha, because clearly its someones time of the month."
There were snickers around the room. He growled.
"Emily!" I yelled.
"I'm right here," she said appearing at the bottom of the steps.
"Sam needs to barrow your tampons cause someone's PMSin' big time."
Emily looked at Sam and giggled while the guys laughed. Sam stood up.
"Emily, can I talk to you for a minute," he asked taking her hand.
She nodded and he pulled her into the kitchen. I strained my ears to hear them.
"What do you think about Paul and Panda?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" Asked Emily.
Paul pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck. I let out a soft little whimper. Jake turned and grinned at me. I flipped him off.
"I mean, what do you think about them, you know, dating." Said Sam.
"I'm fine with them dating. They're happy, Sam..."
"But Paul and his temper..."
"Sam," Emily said sternly. "Do you remember when Panda was first staring to show the signs of her changing?"
"Yeah."
"When Paul got angry Panda was able to calm him down, remember?"
"Yes but still..."
"Sam," whispered Emily. "Panda will be fine. She'll be good for Paul. She'll keep him calm. And if you really have that much of a problem with Paul, just watch him. He makes a mistake you correct him. Just let them be. Panda is old enough to handle this, mostly, on her own."
Sam was quiet for a few moments. "Alright," he finally whispered.
I smiled and looked up at Paul.
"Well welcome back."
"What?"
"You were just standing there staring. You weren't saying a word."
"That is because I was listing to Sam and Emily," I whispered turning and placing my hands on his chest.
"And?" He murmured wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Don't make a mistake, or Sam will go wolf on your ass," I giggled.
He chuckled and kissed me.
"Get a room!" Shouted Quil.
I giggled pulling away from Paul. He pouted. I smiled and shoved my head into his chest.
Sam and Emily came back into the room. Sam still looked at little upset as he flopped back down in his arm chair. Emily followed him and gently placed herself on his lap. Sam's expression softened as he rested his chin on her shoulder.
I smiled and tugged Paul over to the couch. I pushed Jake and Embry out of the way and pushed Paul onto the couch.
"Someones a little pushy today," grumbled Embry.
I stuck my tongue out at him and sat down on Paul's lap. Paul rested his head on my shoulder and I rested my head on his. I looked around the room and noticed someone was missing.
"Where's Leah?" I asked getting an uneasy feeling from my stomach.
"Ah, she went to help Mom with some chores." Replied Seth.
I pulled out my phone and dialed the Clearwater's number.
"Hello," answered Sue.
"Hey, Sue, it's Panda. I was wondering if Leah was there?"
"No, she isn't. I actually was just about to call Sam to see if she had left yet. I asked her to come home about a half hour ago and..."
I dropped the phone and pushed away from Paul. He let go and I bolted out the back door.
"Panda!" They all yelled after me but I didn't stop.
I'll I knew was one of my best friends was in trouble.