Status: As soon as I can. Since I'm going back to school, it will be very, very, very, very rare when I come on. And since I'm going to stop babysitting I wont be able to come on. Sorry, I hope you can be patient for me.

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. Is It Over Yet?

So Johnny has almost been killed numerous times by the voice in his head Christ.

He wakes up traumatized by the fact that some he loves tried killing him to get rid of Christ, but in the process he could have been killed himself! At first Johnny hears the whispers of Christ's voice, but decides that it's fake. Gradually, the voice is coming back and haunting everyone and everything in his path to destroy the one who made him flee from his obedient host. The other problem is that Sickly, a nasty doll, is trying to find a new host for her loved one ,Christ. Those two have been together for a very, very long time so it's hard to stay apart and they are never too far from each other.

While Johnny thinks and ignores that his voice is gone he tries to focus on his love life and now practically son, Brian, he does all he can for them. The biggest problem with that is Sickly is using Zack as bait and Christ is laying low to stay out of the way but using every one he can as a puppet...

So look out Christ and Sickly are on the move again. Will history repeat or will Johnny manage to save every one he cares for or will he lose them for ever..?

*I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or the title of this story. But I do own most of the story line there for it came from my own head, and mind.*