Status: As soon as I can. Since I'm going back to school, it will be very, very, very, very rare when I come on. And since I'm going to stop babysitting I wont be able to come on. Sorry, I hope you can be patient for me.

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. Is It Over Yet?

Mind Bound

"Johnny." I heard Jimmy whisper. I noticed that I was crouched on the floor clenching my head digging my nails into my skull. I had fell to my knees and started to cry slightly. Feeling Jimmy's arms wrap around me, he whispered. "Breath Hun, just breath. Calm down." He was stroking my hair away from the deep scar that has scared me for life and will be there for life.

"Oh Jimmy I was just having some horrible flash backs, and it hurt so bad." I wheezed standing up. "I'm fine, I will be fine." Standing all the way up, Jimmy interlaced our fingers and then kissed the scar he had made to help me.

"Let's go get our little boy. Get him and you out of this hell." Jimmy suggested.

I nodded.

We walked into the front office every single person in there frowned upon our linked hands. We settled everything out smoothly and they allowed us to look for him since the bell for lunch just rang. We then grabbed our visitor passes and then we set off.

The few lagers stared at us as if we were new students until they saw the passes. After a few minutes we walked into the alley way. It was filled with kids that wore a lot of chains, black, piercings, and big attitudes. I gasped when I saw a girl that wore black, chains with long dark hair to her waist, she looked like a girl I killed here. It could have been her twin or sister. It was scaring me half to death.

'Lovely lips...more lovely when sewn shut'

I stopped.

Instantly Jimmy was there grabbing my face in both hands. Before he could get anything out I pulled out of the hold grabbing his hand. I started walking deeper into the ally. "Let's find Bri, and then get out of here." I mumbled. We finally saw our friend. I stood a few yards back from him, his back was facing us. Jimmy set his hand on my shoulder then made his way over to Brian. When Jimmy was nearly there.

"HEY SYN!!"

He turned at the sound of my voice, instead of seeing me he smacked straight into Jimmy's chest. "Fuck!" He cursed. "Jimmy!!" I started to walk closer. Brian looked around Jimmy to see if it really was my voice that he heard. There I was. "No! Fucking! Way!!" He yelled and ran at me.

Opening my arms in time to catch him. He launched himself into me smacking the air right out of me. I hesitated to wrap my arms around him because of my past experiences. Then finally I gave in and returned the hug.

"Hey Buddy. How you doin'?" I asked. pulling him back so I can look at him. He had small tears in his eyes. "Don't cry, were going to take you home"

"Yes!! But let me introduce you to some of my friends, right here." Brian said tugging me to his little group of friends. Guys, this is my savior... Johnny, and you've met his boy friend I assume. Yes Taylor their gay and they love each other." Brian answered the unasked question that was going to be said. Closing her mouth she pouted.

I laughed.

'Her eyelids would look beautiful sewn up. And lets give her that pretty little smile and make it permanent, since she carries it so well.'

I doubled over at the stomach and began holding my head. He's not there... he can't be, he's gone. 'Go away!' I cried to myself or to him or what ever is making me feel like this. I gave a small sob. Arms went around me I faintly remember as Brian's. I took a deep breath and stood.

"Hey Syn, tell you what? Maybe we can have a little get together in a few days, cause we got to get him home. He is still a little ^mind bound^ " Jimmy said putting emphasis on 'mind bound'. I guess it was a code they came up with to make my condition sound better.

"Sounds good! See you later you guys!" Brian snapped to attention and the grabbed his stuff. grabbed his stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is going on?!?!?!?
Is Johnny really better or not can someone please tell me!?!?!?! This is getting out of control!!
So comment and or subscribe!
Tell me your thoughts and feelings on this story!
Any onions welcome too!!
Also if you want you can start giving me ideas if you like...