Status: As soon as I can. Since I'm going back to school, it will be very, very, very, very rare when I come on. And since I'm going to stop babysitting I wont be able to come on. Sorry, I hope you can be patient for me.

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. Is It Over Yet?

Home at last

I was lying on the couch with Jimmy he was sitting by my head on the arm rest. " What happen to you at the school? I noticed it happen three different times." Jimmy asked me after a while.

"I was having bad flash backs again...they were when I went to the school one night last year on one of my killing sprees, and I killed so many people that night." I whispered. "Then it sounded as if Christ was back, it was small whispers and mutterings, no actual commands or talking. It was like it was only memories not as he were there."

"Like what?" Jimmy asked.

"The usual; her lips would be beautiful sewn shut...Beautiful with that permanent smile of hers... Sew her eyes shut so she can't see the world of terror she is living in." I told Jimmy putting my hands over my face. "It didn't sound like his voice, more like my voice...I don't know what it sounded like, kind of more like my voice, but like nothing."

He picked up my head and slid under it. He stroked my hair and around the scar. "My poor baby," I shook my head.

"No, don't feel sorry for me. I'll get used to it. It's just stupid mind tricks." I don't know myself if it was true or not... "Hey um, Brian can you do me a favor?" I asked."Call Matt and tell him I just got home." He nodded and ran off to our kitchen where our house phone was kept.

"Johnny, I'm scared for you" Jimmy told whispered. Feeling his fingers run through my hair and then lightly touch the wound he made on my skull. He hated himself that he had to bring himself to stabbing me.

"Don't be, you saved my life from Christ. I don't have him in my head anymore and that's all thanks to you.. You saved me." I smiled.

"But something did happen at Brian's school, like you were being controlled again. You were in pain. And a lot of it." Jimmy told me now serious.

"The visions were strong and they did hurt...but, CHRIST IS GONE." I growled thinking at the dreadful voice that haunts me.

Brian entered the room moments later saying bye to Matt. "Okay, will do." He said. "see you in a few hours." He hit the end button.

"What did Matt say buddy?"

"Oh he said that he was happy your home and okay, and he'll be home in a few hours with food for the house."

I nodded, happy to see Matt out side of the hospital room. He wont look as worried as he did, because he'll be able to watch me. Then Jimmy and I could be more at ease. I'll be able to sleep peacefully in my own bed with Jimmy at my side. And there will be no drugs being pumped into my system. When I was in the hospital, I could never sleep in peace except when Jimmy's arms were around me, or when Kat pumped drugs into my veins.

"I'm glad your home Johnny I really missed you" Brian told me.

"Missed you too, so much."

I jumped up walking around. I started running my fingers over everything touching everything in sight. "What cha' doing."

"I was in the hospital for how long? And rehab? I just NEED to do something!" I said picking up a new flower vase examining it. 'They are all going soft on me...' I smirked and set it down. I soon disappeared into my room looking around at all the new things that Jimmy brought in from Jimmy. There was a dresser next to mine and my twin bed was gone replaced by a king sized mattress.

Then my gaze fell on the window?! There! It had a new piece of glass in it. It was put into place where I had shot out-
♠ ♠ ♠
The question is has he gone soft!!? And is Christ just coming back for vengeance or is he really gone and Johnny is going crazy. What is up with the cliff hanger!! Ha ha, I'm horrible!
Sorry it took so long to write this super short chapter..