Status: As soon as I can. Since I'm going back to school, it will be very, very, very, very rare when I come on. And since I'm going to stop babysitting I wont be able to come on. Sorry, I hope you can be patient for me.

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. Is It Over Yet?

Matt's Home

~ Flash Back~

I fell on the floor and reached under my bed "I knew you'd come in handy." I looked at the silver gun case I had just pulled from under my bed. I sat up opening it. I only needed one. One bullet. It was going straight through my head. I put the one bullet in the chamber of my six shot revolver. I then put the chamber back in place and twirled it to where the bullet lie. It set into place.

I pulled back on the hammer, finger on trigger. Putting the gun to my temple, I was about to pull the trigger then I mumbled to myself; "Forgive my Matt...Brian...Jimmy.' I took a breath. "You controlled me for far too long."

The sound of the door splintering. Then the foot colliding with my hand, the gun flew from my grasp and automatically shot breaking the glass window. Then I was tackled to the floor by a small body-

~End Flashback~

The shattering sound, I remembered all to well and the thought of the body slamming into mine, it made me come back to the here and now. The memory was another notch to my belt. I sighed and walked to the window and opened it letting the fresh air fill my lungs and calm me slightly. But around here no one ever got a break, form any thing.

My gaze traveled to Brian's old home. There I found the two of his parents in his old room. His dad red as a lobster and angry as hell it's self. He was shouting. " That damned queer!! He's a fucking cowered!! He's not going to come back-"

"And he never will." I said calmly to my self.

"-because he knows if he does he's going to get his ass killed so..." He trailed off grumbling. His focus went through the windows and he spotted me. "What the fuck are you looking at you gad damn idiot!! Don't you have some one to go fuck!? Or something else better to do then stare at me and my wife!?!?!"

"No." was my simple answer. I was actually vibrating with anger. Those feelings were coming back, I wanted to kill them. Shit I had the chance now, just have to jump out of the window through that one then strangle that lobster faced bastard and that whining crying bitch.

'Then do it.'

He continued to rant now pointing some of it towards me. I smiled when he did. That just made more mad, and I thought that was funny.

'Ungrateful swines they should die!-' I thought.

'Then make it happen,'

'-I would kill to have a kid to have as my own, or at least one like Brian.'

'Then go do it.'

"Ungrateful swines!" I seethed lowly to myself.

'Come on Johnny-Boy, listen, you should go for it I know you want to and you know you want to no one is looking so it wont hurt to sneak out then sneak back in with out any one noticing. You can go slit their throats and when their taking their last breaths you can tell them that you have their precious little son Syn! It will be fun and you wont have them to be a chip on your shoulder anymore! One more time! Please! One more time for old times sakes! Please!?'

I felt a familiar jokers grin light my face as it spread slowly. I was ready to jump out of the window when I frowned.

'Come on. Whats wrong Johnny?'

'No... I promised Jimmy that I wont ever kill again!'

'He wont know, you wont tell him, he'll never find out! All you need to do is jump out of this window into theirs slit their pretty little throats, and then return here. Come on, quick! Easy! And fun! Broken promises haven't stopped you before! Trust me Johnny -Boy!'

'No!'

'You know yo-'

Hands went around my waist and soft lips were pressed to my ear. I spun around hands fisted like deadly weapons, ready to strike. I stopped and saw who it was.

Stupid habits!

I relaxed when I saw Jimmy's hands up in surrender. I let out a large sigh and turned back to the window, I clenched the window sill staring at the beings next door. "Fucking kill you..."

"Johnny?" Jimmy's voice sounded scared and cautious. "Whats wrong?" I growled deep in my throat. He put a hand on my shoulder, I shook. "Johnny?"

"I'm gonna kill them."

"Kill who?What!?" My head snapped around to look at Jimmy, his face was scared. Not for himself but for me.

"Brian's parents. He has the worst parents in the world. I would actually kill to have one of my own, but they," I paused for empathizes. "don't give a shit Jim. They don't care!" I was feeling my face morph. Morph into the face of the killer of who I used to be.

"Johnny Honey, calm down.' He said pulling me into his arms. and away from the window. I buried my face into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. He rubbed my back softly, that hand went around my neck tilting my head upward, then his other arm went around my waist.

"My little Angel. It's going to be okay, I know your already stressed, you can relax. Your home, your safe-"

"And with you." I finished for him.

"Yes exactly." His lips touched mine."And I love you..." Again his lips were on mine. A slow smile spread over my face as Jimmy pushed me back against the window sill and I sat on it.

His hands cupped my face as his tongue asked for entry, of course I allowed it. With my legs I pulled him a little closer. My hands grabbed at his back pockets of his tight skinny jeans. God this was great, we have only kissed like this a few times and that was in the hospital, but we couldn't this intimate.

"Oh Johnny I've missed you. I really really missed you." He kept saying between kisses. He was moving himself to be between my legs. At this moment we were unmovable and no one can-

"Hey you- whoa!!" I heard Brian's voice was all happy. "Sorry." I rested my head on Jimmy's chest as he looked at Brian. This was the first time we been alone actually alone! Just me and him. "Let me leave you alone so you can get back to your, ah, thing." His voice sounded uncomfortable.

"No, no, go on what were you here for?" Jimmy said. And where my head was resting his chest reverberated.

I was happy Jim's and my body was in the way of the window, because if Brian's parents saw him they would probably pull him out of here by his hair through the window.

"Um, I was just gonna say Matt's here. I didn't know if you were up to helping or resting so I came to ask. His whole car is filled with food seats and trunk." He explained. "Your busy so I'll leave you alone."

"Were coming." I mumbled against Jimmy's chest. I was sort of sad that we were interrupted, but it happens. I wanted to see Matt really bad, I missed my best friend. We fallowed Brian to Matt's car. I stood on the side walk waiting for him to come out of the trunk. When he faced me, I smiled and I ran the four feet that separated us and leaped off the side walk. I saw Matt's eyes get all wide, he dropped the bags he was holding. They fell to the ground with a clatter.

As I jumped on him my legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms twisted around his neck. I felt like an over grown child! But was glad that Matt's strong arms kept me up.I laughed loudly.

"Hey hey, John! How are you doing?" He hugged me tightly.

He knew me before what happen with me and Christ. He remembered how happy I used to be, but I don't remember any of it. The only thing that matters now is that he remembers it, and now according to him I'm acting like my old self again.

I felt hands go around my waist and Jimmy say; "Come on, get off your making me so jealous." There was a joking nature to his voice."And your gonna make the ice cream melt if were out here any longer."

"I like ice cream..."

I let go of Matt but it seemed as he didn't want to let go of me. I was now pulled into my boy friends arms. I beamed at Matt, I was happy to be in the care of my friends again. I feel more secure with Matt Brian and Jimmy, then I guess we can say Zack, with out his dreadful doll. I felt like a child.

"You look so good, better, now that your out of that death house" Matt said picking p the bags I made him drop. I giggled.

Giggled!?!? Whoa!! I haven't giggled like that in the longest time. It was my little boy giggle, that I almost forgot I had. I saw Matt stop dead in his tracks. It looked like he almost dropped the bags again, he shook his head and picked up more bags. Then realizing he hadn't imagined it and what I actually had done that sound. I looked at him when he said. "Did I really just hear that?" Everyone got silent for that moment "I haven't heard that laugh in the longest time..." Matt said as he stood up straight with the bags in hand. He smiled and said."It's good to hear it again..." He added the smile never leaving his lips.

I smiled back at him and helped him bring the bags inside. We all brought the bags in and helped put them away also. After everything was away I was pulled into a big tight hug.

"Now... I can give you a hug." I heard Matt say against the side of my head. I grinned.

"We missed you Johnny." Brian said, joining the hug. I pulled Jimmy into the hug as well. I hated group hugs but this was an exception.

"Heh heh. Group hug?" Jimmy said as he wrapped his arms around me. I giggled softly and leaned into his arms. I smiled even more when I felt his lips against my temple.

'Do you know how much those lips burn against my skin? Just kill him already. For me?'
♠ ♠ ♠
I just noticed how short all my other chapters are, I am a brat to be depriving you of this story!!! All inner battle stuff going on here STAY IN THERE JOHNNY!!
Comment! Subscribe!!!!! please!!!!
any thoughts, feelings? just let it out I'll listen to suggestions and ideas!!