Status: active but updates may very

Almost Easy

chapter 12

Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning with an arm slung around my waist and soft snores in my ear. I shifted slightly and I heard the door open, but kept my eyes closed.

"Shhh, you'll wake then." I heard someone whisper and a light laugh.

"Yeah, I don really want to face the wrath of Val this early in the morning." the person said and I realized it was Matt. Wait....Val.

"Matt why is Val in my bed and not my fiancée?" I asked and heard an 'oh shit'.

"Umm, I'm not sure but you guys look so cute that Zacky said he didn't want to wake you two up." he said and Val started to stir.

"Babe why is it so bright in here I thought I changed the curtains yesterday?" she asked and yawned.

"Well I don't know because normally I don't sleep with girls." I said and she opened her eyes.

"What am I- oh never mind I remember." she said and stretched around me.

"Well I don't so please enlighten me." I said and she smiled.

"Well last night the boys decided that Taco Bell was a good idea, when they know that it makes Johnny and Jimmy gassy as fuck. They smelt so horrible that it woke me up. So I walked up here and Zacky was in the bathroom *cough* Taco Bell *cough* so I came in bed with you." she said and I laughed.

"That's lovely." I said, sat up, and stretched. My shirt rode up a little and I heard a slapping sound. I looked at Matt and Zacky and gave them a 'what-the-fuck' look.

"Dude look what you did to her stomach!" Matt said and Zacky just smiled.

"I know. Isn't it great?" he said and I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hey all in good time and Val's stomach will look like that too." I said and a pillow landed next to my head.

"If you weren't pregnant that so would have hit you." she said and I laughed.

"Val your just jealous because I have a natural glow and yours is sprayed on." I said and threw the pillow back at her. She smiled at me and flopped back down on the bed.

"Well I need a shower and when I get out I would really love a giant plate of home fries." I said and gave Zacky a kiss and walked into our master bath with a change of clothes. I stripped down to my birthday suit and looked in the mirror and kind of wished I didn't. I groaned and there was a knock at the door.

"Are you okay Allie?" Zacky asked and I laughed.

"Yeah I just realized my stretch marks are starting to show." I said and he laughed.

"Babe you'll look fine with the stretch marks." me said and I groaned.

"Go make breakfast please." I said and heard him laugh as he walked downstairs to make us breakfast. I slipped into the shower, did what I had to do, and got out and dried off. I got dressed quickly and walked into the bed room. I laughed as I saw everyone in the room and food scattered around the end table.

"Ready to watch the ultra sound baby?" Zacky asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Make room for mama and babies." I said as I walked toward the bed. Zacky and Matt moved away from each other and a squeezed in between them with a 'Humph'. Zacky handed me my home fries and pressed play.

"I don't see it best friend!!" Jimmy yelled up to me from the foot of the bed and I laughed. He tossed me a laser pointer.

"Here point it out to me." he said and I sighed.

"There is one there." I said and moved it to the right. "And here is the other." I said and Johnny sighed.

"Those have got to be thee cutest black blobs that I have ever seen!" he said and we all snickered.

"Johnny, babe, your such a girl." I said and he pouted at me.

"Don't be mean Choo-choo." he said and everyone looked at him.

"Dude seriously, where do you get these ridiculous nicknames from?" Val asked and he shrugged.

"They all come from up here." he said and poked his head.

"No wonder they are all dumb." Matt muttered and I elbowed him.

"Be nice Matty." I whined and he nodded.

"Fine." he said and looked back at the screen."

<><><><>Three weeks <><><><>

"Babe are you almost ready?" Zacky called up to me and I sighed.

"I'll be down in a few." I said and looked in the mirror. I was now four months along and my bumb was very noticeable and my dress was now tighter than ever. I opened the door to the bedroom And walked down the stairs.

"Babe you loom gorgeous." he said and held my stomach with a smile.

"Hello my babies are you being nice to mama?" he said and kissed my stomach.

"They're a little ansi because they want to know where we're going." I said and he laughed.

"Put this blind fold on and you'll see." he said and I slipped it on he put on my jacket and slipped on the blindfold. He walked me outside. and stopped me.

"Okay open your eyes." he said and I took off the blindfold.

"Oh my gosh. Is that mine?" I said and looked at the deep purple car in front of me.

"Yup." he said and walked over to me and handed me the keys.

"Happy anniversary babe." he said and kissed me.

"You to baby." I said and hugged him.

"Let go to dinner now?" he said and I nodded.

"Can I drive?" I asked and he laughed.

I knew you'd ask that." he said and got into the passenger side.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so i suggest you look at the first link if you would like to know how i picutre Allie
allie
anniversary