Status: active but updates may very

Almost Easy

chapter 6

Ch 6

I walked into the nursery and put my hands on the crib. I few seconds later, hands circled around my waist and squeezed.

"We'll try again, I promise." he said and put his hands over my stomach.

"To tell you the truth, I miss being pregnant. I might take you up on that offer for the Brady bunch." I said and he chuckled.

<><><><>later that day<><><><>

I hung up the phone after i finished talking to Jimmy.

"Zacky?" I yelled down the hall and I heard him running down the hall after I yelled.

"What's wrong Allie?" he asked once he slid to a stop in front of me.

"Nothing is wrong. Jimmy invited us over for a barbecue/pool party." I said and he nodded and threw me over his shoulder. He walked up the stairs and into our room that I had recently moved back into. He threw me onto the bed and walked over to the closet and grabbed his board shorts and one of my bikinis that he loved and flip flops and walked back over to me.

"Here you go Al." he said and kissed my cheek. He walked to the master bathroom and quietly closed the door behind him. I knew that it was a silent invitation and I was now having a mental battle with myself.

Go he's waiting for you!!!

No! What about the whole trust thing?

I think he has earned it back it's been six months…

I don't think he has…

I shook my head and went with my natural instincts and quietly opened the bathroom door. It clicked shut quietly and I knew that there was no turning back now. I quietly shook off my pajamas and took a deep breath and opened the back of the shower curtain. Zacky didn't seem to notice so I wrapped my arms around his waist and he jumped.

"Allie? What are you doing in here…?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Are you complaining Mr. Baker?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I moved my hands up to around his neck.

"Hell no I'm not Miss. Sanders" he whispered and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.

<><><><> ;) <><><><>

<><><><> At Jimmy's House <><><><>

"Jimmy dear, where are you?" I said in a sing-song voice as I walked through the door with my 'heart attack and a half' cheesecake. I heard some yelling and the I was lifted up in the air and spun around.

"Rev, you're gonna make her spill dessert." Zacky said and Jimmy put me down.

"Wouldn't want that now would we Al?" Jimmy said and i laughed and shook my head.

"Where's Val and Leanna? We need to plan our girls night." I said and walked to the kitchen and put the dessert into the fridge and walked to the back door.

"Don't even think about it Jimothy." I said and I heard him throw the spoon back into the dish drainer. I laughed and opened the sliding glass door to go out onto the deck.

"Val and Leanna, where are you my lovers?" I yelled and I heard two sets of giggles.

"Babe, it was suppose to be a secret!" Leanna yelled as she wrapped me in a hug followed by Val wrapping her arms around both of us. I smiled and let out a content sigh. It was good to be fully back, especially with my girls by my side.

"Foods ready!" Matt yelled as Brian put the hot dogs, hamburgers, and ribs on separate plates. I shoved Johnny out of the way to be first in line and he ended up falling into the pool. I laughed and covered my mouth with my hands.

"I'm sorry Johnny-boy but I'm hungry and I wanted first dibs on the ribs." I said as he resurfaced.

"You are so lucky you're my bestie Hun." he said and wrapped his arms around me in a wet hug. I squealed and ran away. I shoveled food onto my plate and sat down when I was content with what I had. Zacky sat down behind me on the beach chair and I leaned back into him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ohhh Vengeance got laid!!!!!!!" Jimmy yelled and I blushed.

"And Jimmy's goons get castrated with a spoon if he doesn't stop talking about my sex life or sex in general while I'm eating." I said and held up my plastic spoon for effects. I saw him gulp and Leanna high-fived me from my left side. I smirked at Jimmy and he returned my smirk along with a mock glare.

"I'll get you back babe." he said and I nodded and continued to eat my food. I sighed in contentment when I finished eared and leaned back against Zacky to stretch.

"Well I'm thirsty now so who wants to help me get drinks?" I asked and Val stood up and linked arms with me.

"I'll help you babe." she said and we walked into the house. I made my Shirley Temple along with Leanna's. I make a jack and come for Jimmy Zacky and Johnny and grabbed a bottle of Beer for Matt Brian Val.

"Hey Val, where's 'Chelle?" I asked as I put the drinks on a tray.

"She should be here soon. She said she had to pick ups friend from the air port. I don't remember ever meeting her because I don't even recognize the name." she said and I nodded.

"What's her name?" I asked as we walked through the back sliding glass door.

"Gena." she said as we set down the drinks. A few seconds later the back door opened and closed again and I looked up.

"I may not know you but you have a lot of nerve showing up here." I said which caused everyone to look up.

"Allie what's wrong?" my brother asked and walked up to me.

"That's the girl Zacky cheated on me with."
♠ ♠ ♠
links: Allie's Outfit