Status: active but updates may very

Almost Easy

chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"One hundred percent Allison." he said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded. I walked outside and got into my car and drove home. Today was Zacky's birthday and I still had to wrap his presents. But two he forgot to wrap. I pulled up outside the house and got out, and walked inside

"Zacky?" I called out but I got greeted with silence only. I walked into the kitchen and there was a note.

'Dear future Mrs. Baker,

The boys and I went down to the studio because Matt called this morning and said that he had a great song idea and it couldn't wait. I'll be home by two, I promise.

Love your fiancé,
Zacky <3

I smiled and looked at my watch. I had four hours to make his cake, buy one past present, and wrap all of the presents. I got all the ingredients out for his cake and the chocolate gunosh. I put it in the oven after I mixed it and set the timer for forty minutes. I grabbed my keys and walked quickly to the car. The store I wanted to go to was right around the corner and I already knew what I wanted. I walked into the store after I parked and grabbed the shirt and took it to the cashier. He gave me a look.

"It's for my fiancé." I said and held up my hand to show off my ring.

"I'm sure he'll be surprised." he said and I nodded and walked out with my bag and change. I drove the five minute drive home and walked back inside with five minutes left on the timer. I walked into my closet and grabbed his presents and wrapping paper and bags before walking to the living room to put everything in there before heading to the kitchen to take the cake out of the oven. After wrapping all the presents I put them on the dining room table, having already decorated the room before I left this morning. And walked back into the kitchen to shape and frost his cake. As soon as I shut the fridge door I heard the front door open. I smiled and rubbed my stomach. Zacky walked into the kitchen a few seconds later and walked over to me for I was leaning against the counter.

"Good afternoon birthday boy." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Good afternoon baby." he said and kissed my forehead. He pulled me into the living room and down on the couch.

"What are we doing?" I asked and he shrugged.

"We are watching a movie." he said and I nestled into his arms as he hit play.

"Everyone will be here at five so I guess we have time." I said and he wrapped his arm around my waist and let his hand fall onto my stomach. I smiled and intertwined our fingers and watched the movie. I turned my head at the gory part because I felt like I was going to get sick. Zacky paused the movie during one part and turned me towards him.

"Allie, are you okay baby?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, but it's a little to gory for me. I think I'm going to go start dinner before everyone gets here okay? Is there anything special you want?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can you make your yummy salsa roll-ups?" he asked and I nodded.

"Baked or not?" I asked and he smiled.

"Baked please." he said and I smiled and kissed him.

"Sure birthday boy." I said and stood up and walked into the kitchen. I pulled out the soft tortilla shells, cream cheese, salsa, taco cheese, and chili powder and preheated my oven to 350 degrees. After mixing them together I put them in and waited the ten minutes. During that time I took out the frozen pizzas and put them on a tray, and made the sherbet punch with a little vodka, and set some aside for me. The timer went off after I put the sherbet punch in the fridge. I took them out of the oven and set them on a plate. After I did that I heard the front door open.

“Pretty Lady made us food!!!! I can smell it!” I heard Jimmy yell and I laughed. I walked out into the living room and walked over to Zacky. He wrapped his arms around me pulled me closer to him. I smiled and waited for everyone else to arrive. Once they did we all made our way into the kitchen to eat. Zacky smiled at the plate of salsa roll-ups and too three of them.

“They look great baby.” he said and kissed me quickly.

“Thank you Zacky.” I said and he nodded. After we ate, we made our way into the living room with Zacky’s presents. He sat on the love seat and I stood in the door way. I was kind of nervous about my one present. He looked around the room until his eyes drifted to me. He smiled and his eyes lit up as he looked at me, and patted the spot next to him. I sighed and walked over and sat next to him.

“Now, which one first?” he said and rubbed his hands together. He looked around and saw one wrapped in purple and picked it up.

“Well, I wonder who this is from…Brian.” he said and Brian shrugged his shoulders.

“What? How did you know it was from me?” he asked and I gave him a pointed look.

“Brian, the wrapping paper, is purple.” I said and he nodded and let out an ‘oh.’ as Zacky opened it.

“Fuck Brian, are these real?” he asked with a smile on his face.

“Fuck yeah they are Zack.” he said and they fist pumped each other.

“Thanks Bri and ‘Chelle, these Angels tickets rock.” he said and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him again and handed him one of mine. He looked at me and then tore it open he smiled and held up his grey and yellow Nike Dunk Skinny High Top Trainers.

“Thank you baby.” he said and I nodded and snuggled up into his side.

“You’re welcome.” I said and he pulled me closer.

“Make him open mine next Lady Friend.” Jimmy yelled and I laughed.

“Zacky, I think you should open up Jimmy and Leana’s present next babe.” I said and he nodded and grabbed it up.

“What is it Jim, its kind of heavy?” Zacky asked while opening it.

“Uh Jimmy, this is a girls shirt.” he said and I looked at it and snickered.

“Baby, I think that’s for me to wear and for you to receive kisses from.” I said and he nodded.

“I like the sound of that.” he said and put it over my head and kissed me. We all laughed at that as he grabbed the next one. He proudly showed off his gap boxers that I had gotten him which I thought was weird. He got Johnny and Lacey’s present next and put them on once he opened them.

“Thanks guys.” he said and kissed me.

“No problem Zacky, I figured I kind of owed you since I sat on your last pair and broke them.” Johnny said and Zacky smiled.

He opened up the pants I got him next and then Matt and Val’s watch that they got him. After thanking them I got up and got the next three presents from me. He first opened up the shorts I got him, then the Hello Kitty guitar pick along with the black guitar. After saying I was the best fiancée in the world and showering me with kisses, I handed him the last one. I looked away while he unwrapped it. He held it up and read it a few times. Everyone else had a curious look on their faces, wondering what it said.

“Al, are you?” he asked and I nodded.

“Happy Birthday?” I said and he leaned over and pulled up my shirt some. You could kind of see a slight bulge protruding out from between my hips. He kissed the bulge and them kissed me.

“I’m going to be a fucking dad!” he yelled and turned the shirt around for everyone to see. It was a white shirt that said baby daddy in black with a black arrow pointing up towards the head of the person of who ever was wearing it.

He picked me up so I was standing and kissed me again.

“Thank you so much baby.” he said and I smiled.

“You’re welcome.” I said and kissed him again.

“This is the best birthday ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yay or ney?

links: gang presents
from allie
cakes

so comment if you would like to...thank you to:
xxluverofvampiresxx

for commenting. hope you liked it =]
physichick