I'm Here To Stay

The next day.

“Where the fuck am I?” I grumble as the sun beams through the window instantly giving me a raging headache.

“Don’t freak out just yet,” a deep voice says from somewhere out of the room. I pull the blanket over my head to conceal the light from my eyes and recognize the scent that engulfs me as Matt. My fingers slide down to feel if my clothes are on and sigh softly when finding everything in order. Matt pokes his head in the door and smiles, offering water and aspirin. “You passed out last night so I brought you here to make sure you were okay, Bri and Kae were getting pretty uh, acquainted when they left so I felt here was the safest choice.” I grab the supplies from him and retreat back under the blanket, willing the concert in my head to stop.

“Thanks,” I manage to mumble without making my head hurt worse. I take the medicine and cover my head back up. The bed shifts and the blanket raises, allowing Matt to slip underneath. “Hi.” Matt smiles and waves at me.

“So how much of last night do you remember?” he whispers, instantly causing my heart rate to increase.

“Oh god, do I even want to know? The last thing I remember was stumbling through the parking lot after you took the shot from my chest.” Matt smirks and I know he remembers that part clearly.

“Lucky you, we left right after that.” I sigh happily, thankful I remember all the events from the night. “So what do you want to do today?”

“First I have to call and check on Kae, but then I just wanna lay around and watch movies. I’ve gotta work tomorrow though so I have to go home kinda early.” Matt nods and grabs a CD case from the corner of the bedroom, unzipping it and slipping it into my hand. I uncover my head as Matt closes the curtains, earning him a smile from myself. Flipping through the pages of DVDs I finally decide on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Matt puts the DVD in and get back on the bed, his arm slipping behind me. I snuggle into him a bit and focus on the movie, a dopey grin plastered across my face the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler filler filler. Luvb you CD