Status: It's done.(: Ten stars, thank you!<3

You Make Me Crazier

She's Attractive, But Bitter.

Our car pulled up to a huge white building, and I instantly heard the ear piercing screams of my fans. I could barely see them through the tinted windows, but I could see that there were a lot. "Wow." I said under my breath, taking it all in. It's hard to believe that I, Justin Bieber, the kid that only had a few friends back in Canada, has millions of fans around the world now.

"Man, this many people for you? Is there a plague going around this country or something?" And then there are people like Cameron, who don't exactly think I'm the best artist in the world, and don't let me forget that. She seizes to take every shining moment away from me, by either criticizing my hair, which makes me very self conscious because, I mean, I'm Justin Bieber, aren't I known for my hair? Or by telling me I sound like a high seven year old girl. That one stings.

"Jealous, Cammie?" I used my nickname for her, the one she hates so much, just to get the satisfaction of seeing the fire in her sea green eyes.

"Oh of course, because I want little pimply girls who haven't hit puberty yet screaming for me." She smiled, and I heard an "Ohhh!" come from the guy's in the backseat. "Oh, and don't call me that again, or you'll wake up one morning, and your little friend won't." More snickering came from the backseat, and before I had a chance to say anything back, the door opened and I was pushed out.

As much as I wanted to stop and talk to all the girls waiting, I had to go inside. I saw there faces, hurt and some were crying. Then Cameron walked by, smiling and showing off that she was with us. I don't know how many times people accused us of dating. If it's a jealous fan, or how she calls it, "A stupid Bieber whore", she likes to tease. She'll go up to me and put her arm around me, or kiss my cheek. And when they go away, she laughs her ass off.

I for one, don't like it. She may be gorgeous, and have a bad ass body, and be super funny, and nice when she wants to be, I don't see an us ever happening.

Oh, and the fact that she humiliates me in front of everyone kind of turns me off too.

Once everyone is inside, I was whisked away to be "prepared". That's what I call it, but of course Cameron has her own way of putting it. While I was sitting in the chair, and people were mindlessly doing stuff to my face and hair, she walked up to me and smirked.

"You remind me of my little cousin, Annie. She puts makeup on too, but she can't pull it off very well. But her excuse is because she's four. What's your excuse?" I rolled my eyes and tried my best to ignore her, but she kept on going like always. "Oh yeah, because your a guy. Or are you? Are the rumors true? Is Justin Bieber really a girl?" She laughed at her own joke, but I didn't find it funny in any way.

Once the people were done with me, I stood up and walked closer to her. "Why do you do that? Why do you put me down every chance you fucking get? What the hell did I ever do to you?" We were in each others faces, and her eyes showed even more anger than when I used her nickname in the car.

"It's your fault my mom made me pack up all of my stuff so we could travel with you. I had to leave all of my friends, all of the things I had accomplished, because my mom just had to start tutoring some stupid kid. So yeah, that's what you did." She had her arms folded like she had won, but I wasn't about to back down.

"You think my life is a piece of cake? Having haters put me down every day? And it's not just you, it's pretty much half of the world. Then there's paparazzi who make things up, then I lose fans, which is bad when your famous, you know. And I had to leave my friends and family too. So next time you want to complain, go somewhere else."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Whatever, Bieber." Then she walked away, like nothing was said just then.

Damn, she drives me crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
7 subscribers before I even posted this chapter.
You guys, are amazing.
Thank you to the people who commented too.<3
Tell me what you thought of the chapter, I know the end is kind of intense but still.
Comment/Subscribe!(;

*take a bow;;