Status: It's done.(: Ten stars, thank you!<3

You Make Me Crazier

iYiYi Cannot Get Enough of Kissing You.

"Have I ever told you how much I love going to those things?" Chaz joked as we all got into the van after one of my concerts. I smiled over at him, as Ryan nodded in agreement. I don't know why they loved concerts so much. Honestly, sitting backstage doesn't seem too much fun. But, I wouldn't know, I'm always out on stage. Soon enough, we were driving to the hotel, and everyone was in a conversation.

Ryan was talking to my mom and Scooter. (Awkward, if you ask me.)
Chaz was talking to Miranda and Kenny.
But me and Cameron, we were sitting, by each other again, in silence.

Whenever my eyes flickered to her, her eyes flickered to me. I tried to play it cool, since technically I told her yesterday that I didn't care what she did. But honestly, even Miranda probably knows I do. I just hope Cameron doesn't figure that out. I wonder what would happen if she did find out thatI liked her. Yelling would be in there. Most likely laughing. Oh, and no doubt she'd punch me in the arm for "being an idiot".

Why do I like her, again?

<3;

"Megan Fox or Beyonce?" Ryan asked, throwing a basketball up into the air from his spot on the floor. I was laying long ways on the couch, and Chaz was eating something in the kitchen.

"Dude, you know the answer." I laughed. He shrugged and kept throwing the basketball up.

"Alright.. Selena Gomez or.. Cameron?" He sat up for this one, and Chaz walked out from behind a wall with a grin on his face.

"You'd like to know, wouldn't you?" I said, laughing nervously.

"Like to know what?" A voice said from behind me. We all turned around and saw Miranda standing there with a grin on her face, and Cameron with a smirk. I turned back to my original position, and bit my lip, hoping she didn't hear what was just said. I shot a glare at Ryan, too.

"You just walked in? What if someone was naked or something?" Chaz asked, walking back into the kitchen.

"Well I'm sure we wouldn't see much." Cameron snapped back, taking the seat next to me. Fuck..

"I'd love to hear the answer to that question." She said, smiling at me toothily. I tried my best to smile back.

"Y-You heard that?" I asked. She nodded, still smiling. Ryan was cracking up from his spot on the floor. I even heard laughing bellowing from the kitchen.

"Heard what?! I don't like not being the loop!" Miranda said, jumping up and down. She barely made noise from being so small. I turned my body to try and ignore Cameron. I couldn't crack. Not now.

"Oh! Oh!" Miranda shrieked, jumping up and down again. It was actually kind of funny to watch. "I know! Let's play a game!"

"Unless the game contains being quiet, not talking, or Taylor Lautner, I'm not interested." Cameron announced, crossing her legs and sitting back. This couch seems to be getting smaller by the second.

"Oh, c'mon, Cameron. Truth or dare! You love that game!" Miranda sat down next to Ryan on the floor, who was know sitting up. The grin on his face got bigger.

"I actually think I like the sound of that." Chaz said, walking into the middle of us and sitting down.

"Great! Okay, who's first?" Miranda said, looking at all of us. I looked around too. Ryan: Grinning. Chaz: Eating something. Miranda: Smiling like always. Cameron: Scowling,mostly at me. And me: Nervously biting my lip off. I have a feeling this isn't going to go well.

"Oh! I know! Justin, truth or dare?" Ryan asked, smirking now. My eyes widened. I knew what he was about to do. Truth would make me embarrassed, dare would send me over the edge.

"No, no. I think Chaz wants to go." I said, my voice cracking. Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Truth or fucking dare, dude?"

Without thinking, I blurted out, "Dare."

"Okay. Kiss the person to your left." I knew it. I knew it. I'm going to kill him later. I knew it.

I glanced over at Cameron, who was frozen, glaring at Ryan. Chaz and Miranda were cracking up at this point.

"No chickening out. You have to do it."

"I don't think-"

"No. No thinking. Just one simple kiss, c'mon." Chaz cooed, poking Cameron's leg. Speaking of Cameron, she was facing me now, arms crossed, a bored look on her face.

"Yeah, it's simple. Why are you so nervous, Bieber?" Cameron asked. Is she seriously serious? I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this.

"I just don't think it's a good idea." I was getting more nervous by the second. God, what is up with me?

"Why the fuck not?" Ryan asked harshly, but he was still smirking a little.

"Why does it matter to you, anyways?" I snapped.

"Oh my god, your such a pansy." Cameron said, then leaned forward, grabbed my face.

And kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know, this sucks.
But I had to have them do that for reasons, kay?
Just bare with me.
And, also, thank you for reading my new story!
Love love. <3
COMMENTS. COMMENTS.
YEAH, comments.
I think that was enough for you to have an opinion, right?

*take a bow;;