Status: It's done.(: Ten stars, thank you!<3

You Make Me Crazier

Sparks Fly, It's Like Electricity.

"She kissed you." Chaz said, trying not to laugh. I swallowed, then nodded, not really knowing if he could see since I was laying down on the couch. Ryan was sitting up against it, and Chaz was laying down in front of us. Cameron and Miranda left a few minutes ago. And I'm glad. After thatmiracle kiss, I wouldn't have been able to contain myself around her.

"She kissed me." I said. Ryan snickered while looking at his phone. I smacked the back of his head. "Don't laugh, douche bag! This ruined everything!"

"You're overreacting. It was just a kiss." Chaz said, rolling his eyes. I did too.

"Just a kiss? Just a kiss with Cameron? Dude, that's like "just a kiss" with Miley Cyrus for me."

Chaz and Ryan raised there eybrows.

"Me and Miley hate each other. Haven't I told you that?" I was about to chuckle, but then didn't when I remembered my situation. "Anyways, yeah. She hates me, I have mixed feelings about her, then she straight up kisses me? What the hell does that mean?"

"It means that you should be jumping with fucking joy. Do you even hear yourself? She kissed you. Mouth to mouth. Whatever. And you and me both know that you aren't mad about it. So just drop this riot act and be happy already."

He didn't get it. I just couldn't be "happy". I was confused, and annoyed, and mad, and excited. After that exhilerating kiss, I won't know how to act around her. And what makes me even more confused, is why she did it. I mean, so what if someone dared you. It's not like it's a life or death thing.

Was it an impulse? Maybe..
Did she do it jut to get it over with? Maybe..
Or did she do it, because she wanted to? In my dreams..

That kiss meant nothing to her. I meant nothing to her.

To bad it, and she, meant everything to me.

<3;

"You kissed him!" Miranda squeaked at me when we got back to our room. I rolled my eyes. "Really?"

"Oh, shutup. You kissed him, Cameron! Did you see his face afterwords?! Ohhh, I was right!" Miranda jumped all around me, clapping her hands. She was such a little spaz.

"Right about what?" I asked, sitting down on the couch.

"He likes you, silly!"

I froze. No. No he doesn't. He can't. He shouldn't. He won't.

"What? No he does not. He was just amazed by how good a kisser I am." Okay, now your being stupid, Cameron..

Miranda rolled her eyes, then took a drink of her water. "If I wasn't.." Drink. ".. So thirsty I would.." Drink. ".. Be going off on you.." Drink. ".. Right now."

I laughed at her, turning back around to face the blank TV screen in front of me. I could see my reflection.. Blonde hair wavy. Eyes nice and round.. And then I saw it. I was blushing. And smiling. I, Cameron Foster, blushing? No. No, this wasn't possible. No guy had ever made me blush. I gulped.

Why did I kiss him?

For one, I was getting tired of him being so nervous. And of everyone teasing us. And his lips looked so perfect..

Whatever. I kissed him to get it over with. Right? Yes, of course I did. I mean, and because I wanted to see what it felt like. I hate when things get all cliche and sappy.. But I felt something.

Okay, I'm stopping there. There's no way in hell I'm going to admit that I enjoyed kissing Bieber's full, pink, soft lips..

I think I'm going crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know how I described Cameron before.. But I'm changing it.
As some of you know, I'm using Taylor Momsen as the girl for my other story I Owe You, and she seemed like a good choice for this too..
So I'm using her.
And I'm making the picture thingy now.
I was going to use Vanessa Hudgens, but I like Taylor better.
Kay? Kay.
What did you think?
You wanted to know what Cameron was thinking.. Well thats what she was thinking.(:
COMMENT, PLEASE.:D

*take a bow;;