Status: It's done.(: Ten stars, thank you!<3

You Make Me Crazier

Because I'm Tongue Tied..

"Justin, get your scrawny little butt out here!" Kenny bellowed from the other side of the door. I was leaning against the couch, staring at it with my arms crossed. I was all ready and everything, but I knew everyone was on the other side of that door. My mom, Scooter, Lisa, Ryan, Chaz, Kenny, Miranda, and you-know-who.

Yeah, I refused to open the door.

"No! I'm not going out there!"

I heard mumbling from outside, mostly Kenny's low voice, my mom, and Ryan. Then someone said "Fine!" and I heard stomping.

"Dude, it's okay now." I heard Ryan yell. He had made you-know-who go away. Thank God. I grabbed my phone, then opened the door slowly. I raised an eyebrow at Ryan, and he nodded. When my whole body was out in the open, and the door was closed, I let out the huge breath I had been holding in.

"You are explaining later, young man." My mom scolded, poking my chest. My face twisted as she walked away with Scooter and Lisa.

"What did you say to.. her?" I asked Ryan. He smirked. "I said 'Do you really want to be face to face with him after what happened?', then she yelled 'Fine' in my face and stomped off to the elevator. Your mom had the most priceless face ever." He started laughing, along with Chaz. Kenny twirled me to face him.

"What happened?" He asked. He was smiling, but his tone meant buisness. I hesitated and bit my lip. "Uh.."

"They kissed, no biggy." Chaz told him, patting my back. Kenny's smile turned into a grin. "Woo! Good job, buddy!" He said as he punched my shoulder. I deadpanned. Are these guys serious? They just. Don't. Get it. This ruined everything. My plan won't work anymore. I'm going to get all nervous when I'm around her now. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

I walked down to the elevator and pressed the down button, everyone following behind me. When the bell dinged, I expected to just be able to walk into the elevator and enjoy my time before having to be around you-know-who, but oh no, that's just too simple. Because when the bell dinged, I was face to face with you-know-who and Miranda, who started laughing when she saw me. And my so called "friends" joined in the amusement.

"Um, we'll wait for the-" I started, trying not make eye contact. But a tiny little voice cut me off.

"No. You two cannot just go on avoiding each other like this." Miranda said, stepping out of the elevator. She pushed Cameron further in, and me in it as well, then pressed the close button. "Talk." Was the last thing said before the doors closed all the way.

<3;

The two teens fell into probably the most awkward silence imaginable as the elevator made it's way down. Justin was, in an understatement, pissed off, nervous, annoyed, and getting more angry my the milli-second from all of the dirty thoughts that were taking over his mind.

Cameron was, in an understatement, happy, annoyed, tired, and nervous. She didn't know what to say, but was glad she had this time to say something. But having Bieber standing there acting like a pansy wasn't helping. All of a sudden, she pressed the emergency stop button and turned towards him. Justin was startled. so he jumped back, hitting the wall with a thud.

Cameron started laughing. "You're such a dork."

Justin deadpanned for the second time. Why was she laughing? He had the urge to say, 'And you're such an angel' but he shook the thought away, since this wasn't really the time for cheesy compliments.

"Okay, so.." She started, shuffling her feet nervously. This wasn't going to be easy. "Awkward, huh?" She asked, laughing a little. Why she didn't just state that the kiss meant nothing and they should just go back to hating each other, she didn't know. Maybe because she didn't want to hurt his feelings. Maybe because she didn't think it was the right solution. Or maybe, it was because that's not what she wanted to happen.

Justin stood there, watching her tiny figure wiggle uncomfortably. Her blond hair was bouncing around in it's adorable pig tails. She was just too gorgeous. Oh, how he wanted to kiss her right there. But this is not the time or place.

He bit his lip, and shoved himself off the wall, stumbling towards her. She looked up, and that's when everything went cliche. There eyes locked, and Cameron smiled. She definitely didn't want to hate him. And she definitely didn't want to let everything just shrug off. So, what did she want?

Oh yeah. She wanted Justin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh! It's so cheesy! ^.^
Not how I imagined it.. But my last minute mind took over. ;)
Kind of a cliff hanger I guess?
I don't know.
What did you think?
Too soon? Too corny?
I need answers! <3

*take a bow;;