Status: It's done.(: Ten stars, thank you!<3

You Make Me Crazier

You Make Me Crazier.

Kiss her, or don't kiss her? Any sane person would know the answer. I just don't want to make things worse. Sure she's not yelling at me right now. Sure she's smiling just as much as I am. Sure my mind is filled with dirty things you can do in a stopped elevator. So, why not? Fine. I'm gonna do it. C'mon, Bieber.

I grabbed her waist, and pulled her closer. She raised an eyebrow and smirked at me, probably just as shocked as I was at my actions. Trying not to laugh, I leaned down and kissed her. It wasn't forceful, it wasn't hard. And I guess, it wasn't enough for Cameron. Her hands reached up to my hair, her fingers tangling into it. She stepped forward, then twirled so she was up against the wall.

I pulled away from her, making her groan. All of a sudden, I started laughing. Making out in an elevator with the girl I've been "hating" for months. Just doesn't seem logical. While I was laughing, Cameron started laughing too. We ended up sitting on the floor by each other laughing uncontrollably.

"What was that?" I asked, calming down slowly. She did too. "I have no idea. Oh, and by the way, you kiss like a pansy." She chuckled.

My jaw dropped as I poked her arm. "You seemed to like it."

Cameron grinned, "Well.. Did you?"

I smirked, looking down at my fidgeting hands. "What do you think?"

She started laughing again. So, now that things aren't going to be awkward.. What are they going to be like? "Um, so, what happens now?" I asked, looking up at her now. She grinned again. "Well," She adjusted her body so that she was sitting on her knees facing me, "We could forget about the whole thing and just go back to bickering like little kids, or.." She winked. Leave it to Cameron to be all seductive.

Her hands grabbed at my jacket, and she pulled me towards her. "I'll take or." I said, then kissed her again.

<3;

"And that's what happened." I said, finishing my story about what happened in the elevator to Ryan and Chaz. I may have exaggerated a bit.. But I got to the point. Chaz had an amused grin on his face, but Ryan looked confused.

"So, what are you two then?" He asked. I thought for a second. She didn't exactly even give me an answer. We just made out for like ten more minutes then pressed the 'GO' button and went to the lobby. So.. "I have no idea." I answered, smiling. I really didn't care if I got to kiss her like that often.

"Psh, dude, your crazy." Ryan joked, getting up and walking towards the door. I laughed, "It's her fault!"

Chaz rolled his eyes, "Gay!"

I was about to say something back, when the door flew open. "Who's ready to get their ass kicked at Modern Warfare?" Miranda yelled, actually sounding intimidating. Ryan shot up and went to sit on the couch. "Your on, munchkin." He challenged, turning the game on. She laughed and took the seat next to him, while Chaz walked into the kitchen.

And there was Cameron. She walked over to me with a smile on her face, grabbed my hand, and pulled me down the hallway. I heard Ryan whistle, so I flipped him off.

Once we were all the way down the hallway, the sounds of Miranda yelling curse words at Ryan fading out, she stopped and turned to me. I raised an eyebrow. "Trying to seduce me again, hm?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Boy, your so crazy." She said before kissing me.

It's your fault..
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know I didn't give warning, but I'm ending it here.
Seems like a good place to stop, don't you think?
I do. I really don't know what I would write after this.
SO ITS DONE!<3
Thanks for getting it to ten stars, and 70+ comments!
I freaking love you guys.(:
I might start this story, but I don't know.
Tell me what you thought of the ending!
<33333

*take a bow;;