Status: It's done.(: Ten stars, thank you!<3

You Make Me Crazier

Too Tired To Fall Asleep

"You better be serious." I told my mom while we rode to the airport. She woke me up extra early just to go with her, and she even made Cameron come. We were both very grumpy, and Cameron was just getting over being sick. She hasn't spoke a full sentence to me since I walked in on her two days ago. I have to admit, it's nice not having someone tell you you're a whiny voiced wannabe every minute.

"I am. You're going to love this!" She smiled from the front seat, but I just groaned. I really wanted to fall back asleep, but waking up so early has gotten my body into the ritual where once I'm awake, I'm awake. I looked over and saw Cameron sleeping, then picked up a piece of paper that was on the floor, waded it up, and threw it at her. She shot up immediately. "What the hell, Bieber?" She seethed, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey, hey. We're here anyways." The car stopped as my mom spoke. When we were all out, I looked up to see the airport. "Are we going somewhere?" I asked, confused as we walked. Mom simply shook her head and kept walking. Cameron was dragging her feet, but still seemed to be walking faster than the rest of us.

Once we were at the right gate, my mom stopped, then turned towards us. "Alright, they should be here in a few minutes." She grinned at the both of us. "Who?" Cameron asked, looking around the place. I mimicked her words and actions, not having a clue who was coming. But after a minute of searching, I saw them.

"Ryan?! Chaz?!" I yelled, getting their attention. They smiled and walked faster over to us, and that's when Cameron spoke up. "Miranda!" She took off towards a a brunette that was walking behind Ryan and Chaz, instantly hugging her. I watched as they started yelling things, completely ignoring the fact that the other one was talking. I didn't even notice the guys walk all the way up to me.

"Hey, dude." I ignored Ryan's voice, until I heard Chaz shout. "JUSTIN BIEBER."

I widened my eyes and covered up his mouth. "Shh!" When I pulled my hand back, he was cracking up. "Chill, dude. It's not like people are going to trample you."

"I know, isn't it annoying how he thinks everyone is going to obsess over him?" Cameron said, walking up to us with her friend by her side. I rolled my eyes and turned towards my mom. "Was this your idea?" I asked, hugging her. She smiled, "Cameron's mom and I thought you two were acting a little down."

"I was acting down because she's a little b-... Brat." I turned around again so my mom didn't see my expression. I heard her mumble something under her breath, then she walked away. "Brat that's the best you could come up with?" Cameron laughed, her friend along with her.

"Bitch, whore, are those better?" I said once my mom was out of hearing distance. She made a face. "You're being a dick today. Let's go Miranda." She pushed past me, walking in the direction that my mom went. When I looked back and Ryan and Chaz, I saw them eye raping Cameron. I let out a heavy breath and pulled them with me into the direction my mom went.

"What was up with that?" Chaz asked. I turned around to answer.

"Long story short, she's a bitch. Just ignore her." I said, then turned around to walk again. I heard them laughing behind me, then Ryan muttered, "He so likes her." I held up my middle finger to them from behind my back, hoping no paparazzi was around to see it. Well, I really couldn't care less at that point.

I have my friends, and Cameron is not going to bring me down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really know what to call the chapter, so I picked that. :P
Thanks for subscribing and commenting!
I say that too much, but I truly want to thank you! (:
Answer me this: What do you want to happen between Justin and Cameron.
I just want to know; I already know what I'm going to do. ;)
Tell me what you think!
Oh, and have you seen a picture of Justin's friend Chaz?
He. Is. Hot. Lmao.
Seriously, go look him up on Twitter and look at his picture. ;D
I'm rambling, sorry.

*take a bow;;