Status: It's done.(: Ten stars, thank you!<3

You Make Me Crazier

We're Heading For A Heart, Heart, Heartbreak.

"Interviews, a signing, and a secret concert." Scooter told me after I asked him what we had to do. My face fell lower than it already was as I groaned. He patted me on the back, "But first -- school."

I sat down in a chair by Cameron's mom, who everyone calls Lisa but I call her Cameron's mom to piss off Cameron. "This isn't fair! No one else has to learn but me!" my complaining about school is a daily thing, so everyone ignores me with the occasional insult from Cameron. But this time, I guess she wasn't in the mood for that.

"Shut up, Bieber. You're not the only one." She sneered, sitting in the chair across from mine, tucking her feet under her. She opened the Geometry book in her lap and shot me a glare. My eyebrows raised, disappearing under my hair. "So she finally gets to experience torture with me, hm?" I teased. I smiled over at her, keeping in mind that I still had the tattoo thing over her,even though I would never tell, but I also made her sad last night.

I didn't want to make this situation any worse than it already was.

"I like school." She said, the fake smile on her face was so... fake.

"Of course you do."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Whatever you want it to mean, sweetheart."

She didn't say anything back, signaling that I won. I smiled to myself and started listening to Lisa.

<3;

Once I was finally done with about the trillionth interview for the day, it was time to go back to the hotel. The only people who came were Scooter, Kenny, my mom, me (obviously), Ryan, and a few other not important people, so that left Chaz alone with Miranda and Cameron. I hate to admit it, but I was worried that we would try something with them.But mostly just Cameron.

"Someones excited to go back to the hotel." Ryan snickered from beside me in the back seat. I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to pretend for a second that I'm not completely out of my mind here, and say, Yes, yes I am a little excited."

He laughed. "And why is that, again?"

"Fuck off, I'm not saying it."

"Aw, someones still in denial." He pinched my cheeks, giving me one more reason to want to deck him in the face. But he's my best friend, I can't do that.

"I'm not.. I'm just.. I can't.. And she.. Ugh, god dammit Ryan, I hate when your right." I crossed my arms, deep in thought about what the hell I thought about Cameron.

"That's weird, 'cause I love it."

My head fell back as my mind began flooding with confusion. How can I absolutely love arguing with Cameron, and supposedly like her too? I swear, I'm insane. And it's all because of Cameron fucking Foster.

The car stopped, and everyone got out at their own pace. I was in no hurry to get back up to the room, because honestly, I didn't think I would find anything to interesting. So when all of the grown ups were making their way to their rooms, Ryan and I stood outside ours. He was checking something on his phone, so he didn't notice me biting my lip. When he looked up, he snickered.

"You're a wimp." He pushed open the door, then his face fell almost instantly.

Cameron and Chaz kissing; I never thought I'd see the sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
*bites lip*
Um, I'm kind of iffy on this chapter.
Comment and tell me what you think?
Pleeeeeeeeeassee!
Oh, and thanks for getting this two seven stars.
Loveyougaiz.<3

*take a bow;;