Status: will be active again asap! <3

Mean Guys.

Chapter Three

Caleb stared at the boy on the sports pitch with a look of pure hatred.
“Kyle Burns, how do i even begin to explain Kyle Burns?”

I asked a few kids throughout the day about Kyle. A small chubby guy called Marky told me that Kyle was flawless. He stared over my shoulder dreamily.
“He has loads of glamour kills clothes and a silver lexis.”
“I hear his hair is insured for 10,000 dollars”
“I heard he does yoghurt commercials, in France”
Gabe told me that his favourite movie was The Nightmare Before Christmas.
“One time he met Blink 182 on a plane”
“and Tom told him he was pretty”
“One time he punched me in the face, it was awesome.”

Caleb and Rian led me through the corridors after we had successfully ditched health class.
“He always looks fierce. He always win spring fling king” Caleb complained.
“Who cares?” Rian smirked.
“i care! Every year the seniors throw this dance, for the underclass men called the spring fling, and who so ever is elected spring fling king and queen automatically become head of the students activity committee. and since i am an active member of the students activity committee, i would say yeah, i care.”
“Wow Caleb, you’ve truly out gayed yourself.”
Caleb prodded Rian’s head and I laughed. Rian handed me the sheet of paper he had been drawing on the whole time.

“here this map is going to be your guide to Dulaney. Now where you sit in the cafeteria is crucial because you got everybody there. You got your freshman, horny guys, preps, JV jocks, Asian nerds...cool Asians, varsity jocks, unfriendly black hotties, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don’t eat anything, desperate wannabes, burn outs, sexually active band geeks, the greatest people you will ever meet and the worst, beware of the plastics.”

I walked through the crowds of tables in the Cafeteria at lunch and was stopped by a guy with a cute smile and scruffy brown hair.
“hey we're doing a lunchtime survey about new students can you answer a few questions.”
I gave him an awkward smile “okay”
“Is your bagel buttered?
Guys behind us laughed.
“ What?”
“Would you like us to assign someone to butter your bagel?”.
“My what?”

Kyle, who was sat at the table beside where we were stood poke up.
“Is he bothering you? Jonathan why are you such a skeaze?”
“Im just being friendly”
Zack Merrick butted in “you were supposed to call me last night!”
“Jonathan, you do not come to a party at my house with Zack and then scam on some poor innocent guy right in front of us three days later, he's not interested. do you wanna have sex with him?”
I looked at the guy shocked and shook my head “No thank you”

Jonathans smile faded.
“Good its settled, so you can go shave your back now, bye Jonathan”
Jonathan walked away sulkily calling Kyle a bitch. I started my walk back towards Rian and Caleb when…
“Wait! Sit down” He gave me the sweetest smile. “Seriously sit down.”
I looked over at Rian and Caleb then sighed and slid into the seat.
“Why don’t i know you?”
“I’m new, I just moved here from England.”

Kyle looked interested in what I was saying.
“What?”
“I used to be home schooled”
He grinned “Wait, what?”
“My mom taught me at home…”
“No, i know what home school is im not retarded. so you’ve actually never been to a real school before?”
I shook my head.
“shut up!”
I shrugged looking at him confused, I didn’t get why he was telling me to shut up.
He said it again but with a huge grin on his face.
“i didn’t say anything”

“Home schooled, that’s really interesting.”
“ thanks”
“ but you’re like really pretty”
I laughed and thanked him.
“so you agree?”
“What?” this guy was so confusing it was unreal.
“you think you’re really pretty”
“ oh..i don’t know..”

He changed the subject suddenly, laying his hand on my wrist.
“oh my god i love you’re wristband where did you get it?”
“Oh my mom bought me it from Jac Vanek” I played with my ‘Legit’ band.
“It’s adorable”
Zack cut in again “oh its so fetch”
“what is fetch?”
“ oh its like slang, from England.” I raised my eyebrow, I was from England and I’d never heard Fetch before.
For the first time Matt spoke “So, if you’re from England, why are you hot?”
“OMG Matt, you cant just ask people why their hot!”

Kyle gave me a sweet smile “ So could you give us some privacy for like just one second”
“Yeah sure.”
I looked to Rian who was giving me a ‘WTF’ kind of look, I shrugged and faced the Plastics again. Kyle was whispering something to the other two.
“Okay you should just know that we don’t do this alot, so this is like a really huge deal.”
“We wanna invite you to have lunch with us everyday for the rest of the week”
I looked at them kinda scared, I really did not want to get involved in these boys “Oh…it’s ok..”
Kyle butt in, “Sick, so we'll see you tomorrow.”
“On Wednesdays we wear pink!” Matt grinned happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think i just made up new slag for gay sex...
it was the only thing i could think of changing muffin too xD

happy reading!
Cweamee!! x