Status: will be active again asap! <3

Mean Guys.

Chapter Four

After lunch I found myself in the boys bathroom with Rian and Caleb. Rian was laughing almost hysterically.
“ Oh my god, you have to do it okay, and then you have to tell me all of the horrible things that Kyle says.”
I frowned and crossed my arms across my chest, I couldn’t do that, I’m not a bitch.
“Kyle seems sweet.”
Rian looked at me totally disquieted “Kyle Burns isn’t sweet, he’s a scum sucking road whore, he ruined my life!!”

Caleb came out of a stall “he’s fabulous but he’s evil.”
A small guy whose voice hadn’t seemed to have broken yet was just about to use the urinal when he saw Caleb, he obviously knew he was gay. “Hey get outta here!!”
“omg Justin Bieber, I love your work!!” he chased after him with his arms spread out. I rolled my eyes and faced Rian again.
“Why do you hate him?”
“ Who dya mean?”
I frowned “Kyle, you seem to really hate him.”

“Yes, what’s your question?”
I was starting to get impatient with him “well my question is why?”
After washing his hands Caleb joined us again “Kyle started this rumour that Rian was a he..”
Rian growled “CALEB SHALL WE NOT! well look, this isn’t about hating him, okay. i just think that it would be a fun little experiment if you were to hang out with him and then tell us everything that they say.”

I sighed, I didn’t even know what American teenagers spoke about. It was probably something a lot different from what I did. I asked Rian and Caleb.
“ hair products”
“ Aston kutcher”
“is that a band?”
Rian raised his voice slightly “okay just do it, please?”
I sighed and gave up “okay fine, do you have anything pink?”
Rian looked at me like it was the stupidest question ever “no”
“ yes! “ Caleb grinned.

***

By 8th period i was so happy to get to music class, i mean im good at music, i understand music, nothing in music class could mess me up. A boy sat in front of me turned around. I found out later that he was called Jack Barakat.
“ hey do you have a pencil i could borrow?”
I froze staring at him totally starstrukk, he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. His hair was dark brown and blonde, his lips looked soft and his eyes were muddy brown.
I’ve only had one other crush in my life, her name was Nancy and we were five. I told her that I liked her and she told me to go away, it didn’t work out. Then I found out I was gay, since then I just never seen anyone I liked.

I smiled and handed over the pencil. But this crush hit me like a big yellow school bus.
“Alex what do you say?” Mr Maker smiled.
He was…“so cute.”
Everyone in the class turned and looked at me. I went red and tried to recover and answer the question about music notes.
“That’s right. good, very good. alright lets talk about your homework.”

***

I walked up the steps of my porch after school, dad sat forward with a smile.
“heyy! how was your second day?”
“ fine”
“ were people nice?” my mom smiled.
“ no”
“did you make any friends?”
“yeah”
I smiled and walked indoors probably leaving my parents pretty confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey der.
:3
i love you all so much that i think you should return the love with comments.

and maybe checking out one or two of my other fics?
der all All Time Low filled :3