Dorian.

I

Dorian
I can pin-point almost the exact moment when my life was ripped apart. It was somewhere between seeing the other car swerve into our lane and when it slammed head on into us. It was somewhere within those 3 seconds when everything changed; things ended, things began and nothing stayed the same.

2 weeks after the crash I find myself in Washington, and it’d raining, although I don’t mind I like the rain. I watched the washed out scenery flash past, all trees and rocky mountain ranges. The sky was grey and it matched my mood. After all, everything has been grey since the crash.
I sighed heavily and chewed on my thumb nail.

‘You okay back there?’ the taxi driver asked, looking at me in the rear view mirror.

I nodded, unable to repeat the lie I’d used so many times over the last 2 weeks, I’m fine those words had lost all meaning lately. I wasn’t fine but people needed to think I was and I wanted to think I was, even though right now I didn’t believe it.
I was just hoping that this new start in a new part of the country was going to be the second chance I so desperately needed.

At home in Des Moines, Iowa, I was a bad kid, I had issues on my issues and only lived to cause everyone grief and I was pretty damn good at it too. I drove my mom insane with constantan fighting, pricings, staying out all night and generally being an awful daughter.

But now moms gone and I’ve left Des Moines for La Push, near Forks, Washington. To live with my Godfather, Michael Wilkins, a member of the Quileute tribe. I’d only met him a few times but he was all I had left.
The rain pounded harder on the roof of the car, almost drowning out my already loud music.

‘How long ‘til we’re there?’ I asked.

‘’Bout 45 minutes now’ the driver replied, glancing at me in the mirror again.

‘Cool’ I mumbled, nodding and sinking back into the seat and closing my eyes.

I pushed my fringe out of my eyes and sighed again. I didn’t know if I really wanted to arrive in La Push and begin my new life, and I wasn’t sure if, given the chance, I would carry on with the old one but one thing I was sure of was that I wanted this ride to be over, it had gone on for far too long and I felt like I’d never arrive anywhere let alone somewhere I want to be.
I turned up my iPod up a little loud and tried to wish myself out of existence.

Jacob
It’s hard to go on sometimes. After I lost Bella it was hard to go on but somehow I managed it. I kept breathing, fighting, loving even though I was sure that I wouldn’t be able to but now things are okay, they’ve been gone 3 months now and I’ve practically forgotten all about her, they say time heals all wounds and I think now I can officially back up that claim.

I ventured from my room into the kitchen in search of anything I could stuff my face with.
Dad was in there with his friend Michael; they were sat at the table with mugs of coffee in front of them, gossiping like old women.

‘Yeah, last time I saw her she was about knee height and now she’s coming here to live’ Michael said, running his fingers though his hair, he looked older than the last time I’d seen him.

‘I hope she likes sticking out’ Dad said, shaking his head.

I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and filled it with some sugary cereal I found behind the coffee, I topped it up with milk and headed back to my room. I chewed on mouthful after mouthful of sugary, milky mush. I sighed loudly, We had a pack meeting tonight, we’re were discussing whether or not to carry on with night time patrols of La Push, just keeping an eye out for any filthy blood suckers, patrols had become tiresome and none of us wanted to do it any more especially seeing as there had been no Vamp activity since the Cullen’s left, Sam particularly needed a break.
Emily was getting impatient on the marriage thing and we could all see the effect it was having on Sam. I, on the other hand, was just coasting though life at the moment, contented to be a lone wolf so to speak, I’d decided that it was better not to chase love but to let it find me and I was sure that one day it would and anyway I wasn’t really looking for it, I thought I’d be better off alone for a while.
I heard Michael leaving; the whine of his old pickup was unmistakeable. Dad came into my room a few minutes later.

‘You alright kiddo?’ he asked from my doorway.

‘Yeah’ I replied, trying not to fall asleep in my warm room.

‘Michael’s goddaughters coming to live with him soon, if you see her be nice yeah?’ he said, grabbing a bottle off my table and throwing it at me to get my attention.

‘Yeah’ I replied in much the same way as before.

‘Try and have some passion Jake’ he said before wheeling himself out again, leaving the door open as always.

I rolled my eyes, I did have passion, I was just too tired to show it right now or to care too much about Michaels goddaughter and how I should treat her, of course I’d be nice if I had to, I couldn’t quite believe that Dad even had to say anything.

The alarm clock beeped from close by my head, it was time to head out and start my night, I didn’t know why we bothered sometimes, there were no more Vampires here, we’re were better off protecting the humans from themselves but then we’d give away our secret and that really wasn’t on.
I ran my fingers though my hair and climbed slowly off the bed. I left via the door in my room, straight out onto the piece of land behind our house where I transformed and ran off into the woods. Longing to just climb back into my bed and sleep for a few more hours but I knew I had my duty to do for my pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is madness!
No, this is me, posting a Jacob Black story... :|

So... umm I'm a little unsure about this but I thought I'd put it out there and see what ya'll thought :D