Status: Active

Enchantress

Intro

Living with the volturi has its advantages.

You have food brought to you.
Everybody listens to you.
And you have power.

There are many other good things about living with the volturi, but I’m not going to go on about that.

I’m here to tell you about my life.

Lets get started shall we?

My name is Anastasia Volturi.

I was born as part of the volturi and I will die being part of the volturi.

My father is Aro and my husband is Caius and as well as me, they are both leaders of the volturi.

My mother wanted a child, even though she could not have one of her own.

She told my father to find a way to have a child.

As long as the child was biologically one of theirs, she didn’t care which one of theirs it was, but it had to be one of theirs.

In the end my father had me with a human girl, at the time he didn’t really know how he had done it.

He kept me a secret from the world until I was grown, but before he let people know -other then the guard and his brothers who already knew of course- he changed me into a vampire, so that no one would question him.

Two thousand years later I am the female face of the Volturi.

One of the Volturi leaders.

And two thousand years after my birth, my life was going to change forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the intro I hope you like it.

Comment, subscrbe.