Status: school in session, posting when I can

After You

11

By Saturday, I had complete jitters. I had never gone on an actual date before and I was really nervous. I got a lot of advice from Adam on how I should dress and how I should act if I didn't want to seem desperate.
"Being desperate when you're a guy is gay and just plain wrong," he told me on Friday.
I heard from the internet to just be yourself. That was what I planned on doing. I made sure I had enough money for lunch and the movie snacks. I rolled out of bed on Saturday morning and finished up the rest of my homework. I skipped breakfast, but asked Adam to swipe me something. He came back with a bagel that I gladly ate, seeing as my stomach was pretty empty. I could function on that until I went to town with Stephanie.
When my homework was finished, I went to the bathroom to shower and put on a polo shirt with jeans and my black high tops.
Five minutes to eleven, I grabbed my wallet and walked to the front gates of the school. a minute later, Stephanie came down too. She pulled her hair into a half ponytail and was wearing a really nice casual dress that went a little above her knees.
"Hey. Are you ready to go?" I asked her.
"Yup. Where should we go to eat? I hear there are some really nice places around town," she was really positive about this date. I figured it meant good luck for us going out again. I opened the gate and hoped that the day would go off without a hitch since this was a girl I was really falling for.
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE COMMENTS YES I DO I LOVE COMMENTS HOW ABOUT YOU? I DON'T THINK YOU DO SINCE YOU DON'T LEAVE ANY. TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY RELATIONSHIPS YOU WANT TO SEE OR A FUN CHARACTER YOU THINK SHOULD BE ADDED. I MIGHT JUST USE YOUR IDEA.