Status: school in session, posting when I can

After You

13

When the movie finished, Mia and Stephanie went back up to their dorm and Adam and I went up to our dorm. The movie had been okay. It wasn't the best film Steve Carell has ever been in.
"Oh man that movie was so funny!" Adam laughed as he plopped down onto his bed.
"How would you know? You were so busy making out with Mia the whole movie," I retorted angrily.
"She wouldn't eat the Runts I bought her so what else was she supposed to suck on? And what is your problem dude? You just went out with Stephanie."
"You completely ruined it Adam! You showed up and made me look bad."
"Hey, I was just trying to make sure your sorry little ass didn't do something stupid in front of her."
"Well me and my sorry little ass were doing just fine until you and your dumb blond girlfriend showed up and decided to mess everything up!"
"Hey don't you talk about Mia that way. She may seem dumb, but she's really awesome."
"Okay only the best for Adam Finn but what about Daniel Kennedy? That could have been my one shot to be with Stephanie and you blew it!"
"How do you know I blew it? She said she had a good time!" Adam looked about ready to hit me.
"That doesn't mean she had a good time, stupid. She could have just been saying that because she didn't want to hurt my feelings!"
"Listen dude, if she liked you already, then there's a big fat chance that she still likes you. Stop yelling at me for your problems!"
Nick walked into the room.
"Well. This is really awkward. I just came to get my laptop," he said. He quickly went over to his schoolbag and pulled out his laptop case and ran from the room, leaving the rising tension between Adam and me. Adam picked up his phone and started to leave the room.
"Where are you going?" I asked him.
"Somewhere you aren't." He left the room and slammed the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KEEP SEEING NEW COMMENTS AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!! HAPPINESS IS BLISS. SO KEEP POSTING AND MAKE ME HAPPY AND I'LL BE SURE TO KEEP WRITING.