Status: school in session, posting when I can

After You

7

I had gotten through most of the day when I found out that Nick was in my Biology class. Obviously, he had had time to change into his uniform, because when I saw him at lunch, he was wearing it. Adam almost laughed milk out of his nose when Stephanie and I told him about Nick in math class.
When I entered the science lab, I saw Nick sitting at the front of the room. He motioned for me to sit in the seat next to him. I looked around, hoping there was another empty seat, but I was one of the last people to enter the classroom, so I had to take the seat.
"Why didn't you guys wake me up this morning?" he asked me. "I was completely humiliated and now I have to miss my free time for extra community service today." He seemed pretty pissed at me.
"Sorry, dude. We thought you would wake up sooner." I tried to sound apoplgetic, but I don't think that worked out too well.
"And when in the hell did we get uniforms? It said nothing about that in the letter!"
"Luke came in and delivered them this morning while you were still asleep. We left one on Adam's bed for you."
"Well maybe I would have seen it if I wasn't in such a rush. The rush that you caused!"
"I wanted to wake you, but Adam told me to let you sleep. We knew you would wake up eventually."
Thankfully the bell rang and the teacher, Professor Landon came in and handed us contracts to sign. We also had to send them to our parents so they could sign them before we did any experiments that could potentially harm us. If we couldn't do the experiment, Professor Landon told us we would have to sit in the library and do book work for that period.
The bell rang as we were finishing our first lesson. All of the ninth graders had to go to the community service building for the ninth grade community service hour. Headmaster Wilkins was holding two cans of paint and a paintbrush.
"Throughout the year, the ninth graders will be painting the buildings around the campus. Crackhead and Botox dorms will be working on the dining hall building. Please find your station when I call your dorm," Headmaster Wilkins handed Stephanie and me paint cans and paintbrushes. Our dorms headed to the dining hall. We split into groups and spread out all over the building. The paint in the cans was a dull gray, but it was less dismal than the rusty black color on the buildings now.
We painted and painted. I had most of my section finished by the time community service was over. By the time we got back to the dorm, I wanted nothing more than to take a nap, but I didn't do my homework during independent study. I was talking to Stephanie on Facebook. She has independent study with me too. She seemed like a really nice girl. I took out my laptop and started my homework. Adam came in the room with his hair soaking wet.
"What happened to you?" I asked him.
"The toilet sprayed me when I tried to flush it." He took a towel and wiped his head.
I chuckled to myself and finished up my homework.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are always welcome. I only have three comments and one of them is mine so I want to see more of them. I know people are reading. Comment!