Status: school in session, posting when I can

After You

9

When the lunch bell rang, Stephanie grabbed her stuff and walked out of my room. I was still dumbfounded. I couldn't believe I got a hot girl to make out with me just by asking. I turned off my laptop and hurried down the stairs to lunch.
I caught up with Adam and Stephanie and continued at their pace.
"So did you guys enjoy sucking face?" Adam asked.
Stephanie and I looked at each other, because we hadn't noticed Adam come in the room during our make-out session.
"How did you find out?" I asked him, lowering my voice.
"I came back from the can and sat on my bed. My bed gives a full view of your bed, dude and I saw you two sucking face. I left the room to give you some privacy. So are you guys like dating now?"
"No. It was just an innocent little kiss," Stephanie tried to reassure Adam.
"Oh please, Stephanie, you were sucking Daniel's face!" Stephanie rolled her eyes and then went off to sit with her friends.
"Stop shouting!" I tried to get Adam to shut up as we got our trays and went through the lunch line. "All she did was ask me a question and then she kissed me."
"And what was the question?"
I didn't want to tell him, but I knew he wouldn't rest until he found out.
"She asked me if I wanted to make out," I said quietly.
"I knew you liked her. And I knew that was the reason you brought her up to the dorm."
"Seriously the only reason she made out with me is because you made a stupid remark before you went to pee!" We sat down with our lunches and sat at a table across from Stephanie and her friends.
"But dude, if you like her, you should just ask her out and be her boyfriend," Adam said.
"Hate to break it to you Adam, but we're at a boarding school. How am I going to ask her out when there's nowhere to go?"
"On activity days, we leave campus and are allowed to roam the town on our own. It's the best place to have a date. My brother says there are some really nice restaurants."
I glared at him and took a bite of my salad. I really did like Stephanie. I liked the way her hair was always out of place and how when she smiled, her eyes lit up with a huge sparkle. I liked the way she cared about her little brother and really truly loved him unlike Gwen. I really wanted to ask her out, but I just didn't have the nerve to do so. Eventually the time would come when I would stop being a coward and as Adam would say, 'just ask the damn girl out already'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, comments, comments! I love them. And I'd be super happy if you comment on the story so far.