Let's Burn Our Dreams Into the Skyline

Cookies...ew.

“That was fantastic, wasn’t it?” I sighed after the best movie of all time ended and the credits started to roll. I got off the mattress to notice Linnea asleep on one side of me, and Gabe asleep on the other. Does no one care for good movie quality these days?

I got up to eject the movie and put it away to notice Alex, next to Gabe, asleep. Ryland and Patrick on the couch asleep. Pete next to Linnea asleep, but Steph was conscience!

“Looks like were the only ones awake.” I sighed to her.

“No.” Pete groaned, “How could I fall asleep during that movie?”

“Exactly!” Steph and I chanted at the same time.

“So…what do we do know?” I shyly asked after a few moments of silence.

“Be nice and let them sleep?” Steph suggested. Pete and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“Steph, dear, we’d have to be nice to do that.” I pointed out.

“Oh yeah! Hmm… then we jump on them and wake them up?”

“And that is a plan.” I smiled.

Insert some screams, yells, and curses here; then in no time, everyone was awake again!

“I hate you.” Linnea spat.

“Aww, be honest. Really.” Pete smirked.

“What do we do now? Seeing as though we’re awake.” Patrick glared at the three of us.

“I vote we bake cookies.” Tsk tsk. Gabe, Gabe, Gabe…

“Hell yes!” Alex announced. Great, now we’re going to fuck up my kitchen at...3 a.m. Faaaaaaantastic.

***
“I don’t think we were supposed to put the egg shell in there, too, Gabe.” Steph muttered.

I rolled my eyes. “And third rate idiot knows that.”

“Hello, my name is Gabriel Saporta, I am a fourth rate idiot.”

“We know, Gabey, we know.” Alex patted his friend on the back.

“Flour fight!” Linnea declared, chucking some white powder at who? Well, her partner in crime; me…of course.

“Thanks for that, love.” I growled, wiping flour off my face and throwing it back at her. But, it missed her and hit Patrick right in his glasses. I think he was glaring at me; but I couldn’t really see his eyes. Naturally, he tried to hit me back, but (naturally) that missed and caught Alex. Fast forward two minutes and we were in the middle of a huge flour fight. Fuck you, Linnea.

After we decided enough was enough my kitchen looked like a white bomb went off. The linoleum was coated in the stuff, and my granite counter-tops were stained white.

We all sat on the disgusting floor giggling like idiots when Ryland walked in.

“FUCK! Are you serious? I missed the flour fight?!”

“Sorry, dude.” Pete sighed.

“Here.” I chucked some at him. “It’s the aftershock.”

He sighed deeply and threw our shitty-looking cookies into the oven.

***
“Eat it! Eat it!” Everyone cheered.

“Pete, don’t be an idiot, please?” I said, half because I cared and half because I didn’t want spew on my carpet.

But, no. Peter Wentz could never turn down a challenge. You’d think I’d know this after he wore a skirt and shoved his dick in a pencil sharpener. So he choked down about five shit cookies (wouldn’t surprise me if there was literal shit in them).

And how exactly do I know this was a bad idea? When his vomit splashed against Ryland’s shoes.