Let's Burn Our Dreams Into the Skyline

Coffee.

“Now what?” I sighed, running a hand through my stringy, sticky hair. I really needed a shower. Anyway, we’ve been up for about 15 minutes and recently realized that we have nothing to do.

“Well, Max can make us coffee!” Pete suggested sheepishly, nudging Max in the side lightly.

She sighed, shaking her head sadly, “I don’t think we have any coffee.”

“Wawa?” I piped up. Her eyes widened with delight.

“Sounds splendid.”

“I can show you the world; shining, shimmering, splendid…” I began loudly, until Pete clamped his hand over my mouth and shook his head slowly.

“No Aladdin, or I just might puke,” He moaned.

I immediately shut up.

-

For an hour, we all just stared at each other, all of us too lazy to get up and get the damn coffee. We decided that we would plead with Gabe to come over and bring us some coffee too.

“Just stop of your way over here,” Max whined in a typical 3-year-old fashion. She continued to beg and plead and whine and cry. Eventually, Gabe broke down and said he promised to bring over some coffee. Score.

We lounged around and tapped our fingers anxiously against the wooden table.

Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.

I really needed coffee.

Finally, oh finally, the doorbell rang and in stepped Gabe who was carrying a dirty brown cup holder type thing. I snatched my coffee and chugged it down. Ah, coffee.

“Now,” Gabe said, placing himself next to Pete and stretching his arms, “What are our plans for tonight?”

“Dunno.” Max replied, sipping at her own coffee.

“Shall we get wasted?” Pete suggested.

I nodded, putting down my near empty cup, “Yes, yes we shall.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Arianna wouldn't stop asking for an update, so I posted this crap.