Let's Burn Our Dreams Into the Skyline

"Hardcore Truth or Dare"

“So why did the girl fall off the swing?” Gabe said loudly, turning his head back and forth and staring at us, clearly expecting an answer.

“Uh, I dunno?” Alex laughed, shrugging. Everyone silently agreed.

Gabe sighed, rolling his eyes, then he smirked again, “Becauseeeeeeee,” He drew out the word for a good 10 seconds, “She had no arms!”

He started rolling around on the floor laughing, literally. Pete walked over with the girl from homeroom. He shook his head playfully at the site of our best friend making an idiot out of himself, but that’s what Gabe Saporta is known for; confusing the hell out of you, making an idiot out of himself and those affiliated with him, and his wicked sense of humor.

The girl, Max I believe, looked super creeped out, or maybe she was amused. I couldn’t tell.

“Gabe, Gabe, Gabe.” Pete sighed, plopping himself besides Stump naturally. Max laughed quietly, taking a seat beside me and smiling.

“Pete. Pete. Pete,” Gabe stood up and copied Pete’s actions, only he plopped himself in Pete’s lap, “Hey baby, whose the lady?” He asked, pointing to Max.

“Max,” Pete answered quickly, pushing Gabe off of his lap, “She moved here from New Jersey.”

Gabe’s eyes lit up. “A native!” he cried, offering her a high five.

“Uh, hi?” She said, tapping his hand softly.

Pete stood up and pointed everyone out to Max. He introduced me last, naturally.

“That’s Linnea,” He rolled his eyes, “My sister.”

I glared up at him. How could you possibly hate someone who’s so closely related to you so much? Answer; if you have a brother like Pete.

Max was so much like Pete that it scared me at first, because I wasn’t too sure if that meant she was a total prick like he was. But I was glad that there was another girl now, because lately, boys have been dominating girls in our clan.

School came and went. We began our walk home. I almost always walked home with Alex, because Alex was the only one in our group who can make you laugh and listen to you and help you out when you need it. Dad and Mom we’re at work until 6, so we usually all hung out at the Wentz household, then everyone would leave and my lovely brother and I would have to order take out, because when our parents say they’ll be home by 6, they really mean they won’t be back until 10. Ordering take out caused even more fights, because we could never agree on what to eat. We were just too different to be related. Maybe one of us was adopted. I can almost guarantee that’s what happened.

“Lets play truth or dare!” Gabe yelled, breaking the awkward silence and shutting the lights off. You’d think we we’re having a séance or some shit like that, but nope, this was Gabe’s version of Truth Or Dare. It was “Hardcore Truth Or Dare”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh, yarr, warning: all of my chapters are shit compared to Arianna's (:
And she's forcing me to write this at 12:30 am, so yeah, major crap?