Let's Burn Our Dreams Into the Skyline

Moans....?

“My hips hurt.” I moaned grabbing my side as we walked out the mall. We had finally decided that we had caused enough chaos and scared enough babies.

Someone was a little busy with Peter last night…” Gabe glared at me.

“You do realize we were all with each other all last night?”

“You could of done it while we were occupied with something else,” Stump pointed out.

“Done what exactly?”

“Each other?” Ryland stated very matter-o-factly.

“Why, yes. That is exactlywhat happened. I fucked Pete shitless in a bathroom stall at that shitty drug store we went to last night.” I could taste the sarcasm drip out of my mouth.

“Well damn,” Linnea spat casually, filing her nails, “So you have AIDS now?”

Gabe spit out his soda all over himself and laughed some more at his stupidity.

Don’t I just have the most mature friends in the world? “No, Linnea. Despite how stupid we are we managed to use protection.” I casually sipped some more of my Diet Coke. I felt bad for Pete; he was as bright red as Linnea’s hoodie. “May we change the subject now?”

“Surely.” Steph smiled, thank God for me having one sane friend. “How was he?” Scratch that.

“Better than your mom.”

“You sure? My mom’s awfully good.” Game smirked.

“Won’t that cause like… birth defects?”

“No, stupid. My mom and I always use condoms. Safe sex is happy sex…. remember that, Max.”

“Yeah, sure.” I rolled my eyes as Patrick’s shitty car pulled up into the driveway of the Wentz palace.

“You guys want food? I think I want food.” Linnea stated bluntly as we walked into her house and Pete slammed the door behind us. There was a soft crash and something broke in the distance.

“Another one bites the dust.” Pete sighed walking over to pick up the remains of a crystal figurine that was in too many pieces to tell what it used to be.

I wanted to ask if it was already broken, but I figured there was probably a good reason that I wouldn’t want to hear.

“What to do, now?” Steph asked. We were always insanely bored when we weren’t doing anything stupid/illegal.

“Lets get arrested.” Ryland suggested sounding rather eager.

“Yeah, that’ll look fucking amazing on my college application.” Patrick glared.

“Like you’ll go to college!” Alex screamed. I highly doubt any of us will get into any shitty college.

“Let us sleep.” I mumbled squirming around on the brownish couch my butt was on top of.

“It’s like….8 o’clock.” Pete pointed out. I glared at him.

“It’s like…Max hasn’t gotten any sleep in about three days and will chop off the next dick to come within 10 feet of my face.” I spat. All male members of our party slowly backed away.

“Go sleep in my room. I wont let Pete rape you, promise.” Linnea smiled. Pete shot her daggers.

“Mmmm. I love you, She-Wentz.” She rolled her eyes and led me to her room.

“Wake me up in three days.” I sighed and squished my face into Linnea’s bed.

***
“I don’t feel good.” I heard someone moan from across the room.

“You don’t look so great either. Wait… that’s obvious!” A voice that could only belong to Linnea screamed.

“Ugh. Go away.” I figured it was Pete said.

“Please. Not leaving you in a room alone with my best friend that you obviously want to shove your cock into.”

“I didn’t know that it was that obvious.” I muttered, waking up. Linnea smiled and Pete blushed… at least, I think he blushed. His face was kind of a green color. “You okay, Wentz?”

“I’m feeling fabulous, actually.” Linnea told me.

“I meant male-Wentz.”

“There’s a male Wentz here!?” Linnea half-asked half-screamed.

“Pete, you feeling alright?”

“Yea-“ he coughed. “I’m fine.”

“You look terrible.” I put a hand to his forehead.

“TOLD YOU!”

“You ooze mature, Linnea Ayden Wentz.” I told her. Then I turned to other Wentz “Wow, Pete, you’re really hot.

“Max, whall I appreciate the fact that you’re my friend and I respect your attempts, I hate to inform you that Peter doesn’t like girls in that way.”

“I meant like sick, smart one. Pete, go see a doctor or something.” I said. He sighed and left the room.