Let's Burn Our Dreams Into the Skyline

Seckz & Sickness.

“Mhmm,” I mumbled, clearing my throat, “He’s going to jack-off because you touched his face.”

Max scowled, sighing.

“Did anyone ever tell you that you are the best sister in Chicago? No, scratch that, the world?” She spat playfully.

I pondered this thought, or at least I pretended to before I casually replied, “Why yes, yes they have.”

She shook her head and walked out. People seem to be walking away from me when I say things now a day. Hmm.
“Where’d Max go?” I asked no one in particular upon arriving back into living room where the rest of the clan was scattered, attempting to amuse themselves and failing.
“I think she went in Pete’s room,” Ryland replied casually, flicking open a can of Dr. Pepper.
“Shit! She’s in a room, with my horny brother… alone…. with condoms, though I doubt those will be used,” I grit my teeth at the thought of my brother and best friend going at it. Ryland spit his soda all over himself and Gabe was in the floor in hysterics. Patrick was wide-eyed and seemed a little envious.
I tore open the door, not bothering to knock.
“Pete, you cannot sex people when you have the flu. Hello, common sense.” I said calmy, trying to control my laughter, “"Besides, I doubt Max wants your STDs."
He glared, edging away from Max gradually. “C’mon,” She said, “Let’s go on an outing?”
“To where?” I asked airly; quite afraid of the answer.
“To the doctor! Where they can steralize Pete and we can steal his lollipops.”
“Good, ‘cause I have the feeling Pete has the insane urge to suck something,” I laughed, nodding my head towards his little “friend” who decided to pop in and say hello.
Glares, many glares.

xxx

“God, my stomach is killing me.” Pete bitched from beside me, hands wrapped around himself tightly. We were lying upside down off of the couch and watching Night Of The Living Dead. It was around 11:30 PM and everyone had left around 11.
“Probably not the best idea to lie upside down then,” I spat as the blood rushed to my head. He let his body smack against the floor and the vibrations caused yet another crystal figurine to break. I believe that’s the 3rd one today; a new record in the Wentz household. Yay for us.
“Crap, is today Sunday?”
I thought for a minute, “Yeah.”
“We go back to school tomorrow.”
“Fuck my mom!” Pete yelped in realization that our Winter Break was officially over in a half hour, and that tomorrow, we would be returning to school. I shuddered at the thought.
“Peter!” My mother shrieked from the kitchen, storming in as soon as Pete uttered that sentence, “You do not talk like that in my house. That’s strike 1.”
“Strike 1? What am I? Four?” Pete muttered.
“Strike 2!” She hollered, returning to the kitchen to continue with her mom stuff.
“Pwnt.” I giggled.